This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Old Westbury chapter.

Senior year is here! One more year of college before being dropped in the ocean to swim with the sharks. Are you ready? Of course not! I’m sure you want to get out of here and maybe get a few more degrees and never sit in a classroom again! To get to where you are, it took several sleepless nights, a dozen panic attacks and tears. So many tears! College is fun but it has to be hard because it prepares us for a challenging career. It should also be fun! You have been to campus activities, joined a club, and made friends that you will hopefully never let go of. Senior year is important because it’s the time you make sure that you leave your mark on campus, and make memories that you will cherish forever. On that note, to make sure that you have the best school year ever, I dare you to do everything on this bucket list!

1- School Spirit

Go to at least two sporting events of your choice! Wear the schools color with matching make-up! Wear your panther pride like you mean it!

2- Campus activity

Go to four Campus events! Our school has put a lot of money and effort into getting inspiring speakers or DJ’s! Check out our Her Campus Calendar to see campus events and http://campusvine.com

3- New friends

Pick three new and unique people to hang outside of school! Invite them for a drink or coffee and get to know each other! (Before going out, please stalk them on social media! Like 2014 Facebook pictures kind of stalking.)

4- Road trip!

Grab your best girls and hop in a car! Go somewhere different! New York State is huge so you will definitely find someplace nice and different to visit. All you need to have fun is optimism.

5- Off-campus activities with school mates.

Have a water balloon fight, go bowling, go ice-skating, roller-skating, or paintballing! These aren’t fun just for kids. There are so many fun things to do that we take for granted. We would rather complain that there is nothing to do than actually do something.

6- Celebrate each “national day” of the things you love!

Go all out! There is national chocolate milkshake day, national fried chicken day and national pizza day! http://! http://www.nationaldaycalendar.com/september/

7- Embarrass yourself!

This one is the hardest,  but you will feel free afterwards! This is important because you will prove to yourself that what others think of you does not matter! You are free to be and do whatever you want. Examples of things you could do: Start dancing in a room where everyone else isn’t; go to karaoke night and sing! Sing poorly! Or do something accidentally and remember at least you’ve got another check on your list!

8- Go to a rave or festival!

These things are crazy! It’s exactly why you should go! Go there and make yourself have fun! Be happy in a place where you never thought you could be. If you like raves and festivals…GO!

9- Treat yourself.

Do something you really enjoy doing. For some of us it’s staying at home in bed binge watching Netflix with the cutest puppy in the world.

10- Create your own bucket list!

Make a bucket list for your senior year, write it down and send it to us!

We want to see if you followed through the dares on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook! Tag @hcoldwestbury and #HCOWSENIOR2K16 #HCOWDARES

Note: You don’t have to be a senior to be part of this.

Nathalie Ligonde is a senior at SUNY at Old Westbury majoring in Media and Communications. She is a Campus Co-Correspondent at Her Campus at Old Westbury. Ligonde is passionate about travelling, writing and learning new languages. She enjoys binging TV shows and movies on Netflix and loves hanging out with her friends. Her dream is to make a difference in the world by inspiring people to love themselves and others for who they are. You can follow her on Instagram to see all her adventures: @nathzwhatz