Welcome to Her Campus Oklahoma!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oklahoma chapter.

Welcome to Her Campus Oklahoma! We are super excited about this opportunity and we thought we would start by sharing a little bit about ourselves.

Kaylie is a public relations and minoring in communication. She is a member of the Alpha Gamma Delta’s Upsilon chapter and currently serving as the Vice President of Recruitment. After graduation, she plans on attending law school to pursue a career as a sports agent.

My name is Emily and I’m from Tucson, Arizona. I am majoring in business marketing and minoring in art. After graduation, I plan on traveling a lot and pursuing a career in Fashion Merchandising.

Photo by Dai KE on Unsplash

Kaylie and I thought that this was an amazing brand that the University could really benefit from. Her campus is the #1 new media brand for empowered college women. With over 360+ campus chapters worldwide, we are thrilled to bring a chapter back to Oklahoma. The goal of this magazine is to bring women all over campus together to discuss style, beauty, career, news, LGBTQ+, and much more, while also gaining experience in social media, marketing, event planning, photography and more. We hope to inspire everyone to be the best version of themselves.

Thank you for joining us and we can’t wait to get this started!

Interested in becoming a part of the Her Campus team? We are actively looking for writers, event coordinators, social media personnel, and marketing managers! Contact us at oklahoma@hercampus.com

Emily Parker

Oklahoma '19

Hi my name is Emily Parker and I am a senior at the Univeristy of Oklahoma! I am from Tucson, Arizona and I am majoring in Business Marketing and minoring in Art. After graduation I would like to travel abroad and pursue a career in fashion marketing!
Kaylie is a public relations major at the University of Oklahoma. She is a lover of all things pink and glittery. Kaylie enjoys losing her voice during football games, eating chipotle and iced coffee.