stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness

The Pill Club is Coming to Oklahoma

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oklahoma chapter.

There are so many monthly subscription boxes for women these days. These boxes include Fab Fit Fun, Birchbox, Winc, ShoeDazzel and many more. No one exactly needs these subscription, but they are a fun month gift unlike mother nature’s gift. But imagine a fun monthly gift to go along with Mother Nature’s gift.

Imagine no more. The Pill Club is Coming to Oklahoma! The pill club is a monthly birth control delivery/ prescription. This service is made specifically for college women! The Pill Club delivers your birth control at your door for free every month with samples and Plan B if needed.

Image Courtesy of uqora 

So how does it work?

• If you need a new prescription or have one already. It will be taken care of. The Pill Club can also work with if you do or don’t have insurance.
  • Your monthly birth control will be scheduled regularly to make sure you don’t run out. Shipping is free and comes with sample items such as chocolate, tampons and lube.
  • You can text The Pill Club’s patient care coordinators with any questions. You can also make changes to your prescription at any time.

If you do not have a previous birth control prescription, The Pill Club can prescribe birth control to women in four U.S. states as of now: California, Washington, Pennsylvania and Illinois. They are planning to launch their independent prescription service nationwide within the upcoming months.

TPC is all about women empowerment. They believe a woman’s body is hers and hers alone. They want to empower women by allowing access to affordable birth control that allows her to control her future.  TPC gives you control of your body while making your time of the month more exciting with free samples.

Visit The Pill Club’s website for more information:

https://thepillclub.com/main

Kaylie is a public relations major at the University of Oklahoma. She is a lover of all things pink and glittery. Kaylie enjoys losing her voice during football games, eating chipotle and iced coffee.
Emily Parker

Oklahoma '19

Hi my name is Emily Parker and I am a senior at the Univeristy of Oklahoma! I am from Tucson, Arizona and I am majoring in Business Marketing and minoring in Art. After graduation I would like to travel abroad and pursue a career in fashion marketing!