Style > Beauty

Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful Polishing Charcoal + Black Sugar Gel Mask + Scrub

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oklahoma chapter.

Feeling Beautiful is famous for mixing feel-good fun with fresh botanicals to make products that feel good, smell good, and do good for skin! Using the newest, purest, most effective ingredients, unearthed and sourced from science, all to make gorgeous skin possible for women and girls! Not only are they free of harsh chemicals, but they are also committed to being cruelty free!

Photo via Freeman Beauty

Their charcoal & black sugar dual-action purifying mask & soothing exfoliant is a must have for this summer! After chlorine & sun there is nothing our skin needs more than some detoxifying action.

This unique mask and scrub works double time to detox skin. First, naturally purifying Activated Charcoal helps absorb oil and impurities without over-drying. Then, Black Sugar helps exfoliate away dulling skin cells for softness and clarity, leaving you with soft, clean skin. 

Photo by Emily Parker

Perfect for all skin types. 

SaveSave

SaveSave

Emily Parker

Oklahoma '19

Hi my name is Emily Parker and I am a senior at the Univeristy of Oklahoma! I am from Tucson, Arizona and I am majoring in Business Marketing and minoring in Art. After graduation I would like to travel abroad and pursue a career in fashion marketing!