Style > Beauty

Buxom Full-On™ Lip Polish

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oklahoma chapter.

Buxom believes that bombshells rule the world, bold lips lead to a big, bold, sexy life, and that every day should start with a tingle.

They offer tingling glosses, volumizing mascaras, bold lip and eye pigments, and sexy skin coverage to plump up your pout and play up your best and boldest features.

Image via Buxom

The Full-On™ Lip Polish in Dolly is the #1 plumping lip gloss. Lips reach their full potential with this ultimate lip plumper. This high-shine gloss tingles to coax a gorgeous pout while pampering and moisturizing lips with Vitamins A and E. Lips stay lusciously soft and seriously sexy.

How it plumps: our unique peptide and hyaluronic acid booster helps to stimulate collagen, build volume, and plump to perfection – without irritation.

Image via Buxom

This luscious lip gloss comes in 100 colors so you can find your perfect match!

Buxom Cosmetics is offering students 20% OFF your entire purchase at www.buxomcosmetics.com, valid 4/9 – 5/31. Use code HERCAMPUS at checkout!

SaveSave

SaveSave

Emily Parker

Oklahoma '19

Hi my name is Emily Parker and I am a senior at the Univeristy of Oklahoma! I am from Tucson, Arizona and I am majoring in Business Marketing and minoring in Art. After graduation I would like to travel abroad and pursue a career in fashion marketing!