jake dela concepcion SDktAkDbmgE unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jake dela concepcion SDktAkDbmgE unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Unromantic Signs that You Found the One

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Soulmate

noun

Someone that you can be you around, you both feel like you’ve known them your whole life, and they are always there to cheer you up!

Here are some unromantic signs that let you know that you have found the one!

You have your own language:

You develop this language through made up words with your significant other that only the two of you understand. Whether it is through body movements or hand gestures, your boo understands what you need.

You go grocery shopping together:

If it’s deciding between cookies and cream or cookie dough ice cream, you can always count on your partner to help you make an decision, and pay for both. After a while, you can’t imagine not going to the store without your other half.

You challenge each other:

If you have a midterm exam or fifteen-page essay your significant other can assist through the hard times. While you both push each other to achieve the goals you have set, you continue  accept and push each other no matter how hard the situation may be.

You stay in on Saturday nights:

You would rather stay in, watch movies on Netflix, and have popcorn, than to eat out at a fancy restaurant. Homemade meals and quality time soon become your favorite way to spend time with each other ! It does not matter what you do as long as you’re in their arms!

You have a “our show”:

You and your significant other never miss an episode of your favorite tv series. You guys cuddle up on the couch to watch new episodes of your show, and wish that you didn’t binge watch it so fast, because you have to wait for new episodes.

You can take long car trips with each other:

After long hours of their weirdness you don’t want to kill them. Instead you can’t wait to travel again with them!