Top Male Actors Under 25

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

They are attractive, talented and the perfect age for collegiates! Meet the Top Male Actors Under 25: 

Logan Lerman (22)

He has acted in movies including: The Patriot, What Women Want, The Butterfly Effect and Noah, but Logan Lerman stole our hearts as Charlie, a troubled teen in The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Photo courtesy of www.vogue.com

Daniel Radcliffe (24)

He has left a mark on our culture as the teenage wizard, Harry Potter in the Harry Potter series. Radcliffe has expanded his roles beyond that of Harry Potter and had starred in films like The Woman in Black and been a part of theater productions such as Equus and How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. Photo courtesy of www.out.com

Brady Corbet (25)

He may take on the creepier roles, but Corbet has proved his acting talents in films such as Funny Games, Martha Mary May Marlene and Simon KillerPhoto courtesy of www.uinterview.com

Ezra Miller (21)

Not only does Ezra Miller have charm, but he has greatness. Miller brought The Perks of Being a Wallflower alive on the big screen. He has also had wonderful performances in films such as We Need to Talk About Kevin, where he plays a teenager who commits a terrible crime. Photo courtesy of www.sceglilfilm.it.

Jack Gleeson (21)

You hate him on the screen, but Jack Gleeson keeps Game of Thrones viewers coming back each week. Photo courtesy of www.independent.ie.

Nicholas Hoult (24)

He started his career of as the little lad in About a Boy and transcended into one of the first generation teens of Skins. Other films Hoult has played in are: Warm Bodies, Jack the Giant Slayer and X-Men: First Class and most notably, A Single ManPhoto courtesy of www.contactmusic.com.

Aaron Taylor-Johnson (23)

After cheesing it up on Disney Channel and ABC, Aaron Taylor-Johnson has taken on more serious roles in films such as Kick-Ass, Nowhere Boy an Anna Karenina.  He proved his acting skills by playing a young John Lennon in Nowhere BoyPhoto courtesy of www.eonorawunderkammer.blogspot.com/.