This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Now that finals are over and most of us are headed home for the summer, it’s time to relax. Here’s some ideas to get you started on forgetting about the exams you’ve been stressing over.

Go to the pool. It’s summer so it’s going to be hot. Now that you don’t have to worry about classes or tests you can lounge out by the water. If you’re still on campus then check out the Colvin’s indoor and outdoor pools. If you’re back home just put a towel out or get a floatie and spend all day by the water.

TV binge. Nothing is stopping you from catching up on all your favorite shows. You can even get into a new show. After all you have the next four months to watch every episode of every season. Don’t forget the snacks and just spend all day in someone else’s life.

Read a book. Odds are most of you haven’t had time to read anything other than a textbook for weeks now. So take some time to do some pleasure reading. It will relax you and help you remember that not all books are associated with finals and school.

Listen to music. Now that classes are over, you have all day to do whatever you want. When it comes to relaxing music is always helpful. Take a whole day or even just a couple hours to lay down and listen to some of your favorite songs. You probably already have a relaxation playlist so just turn it on repeat and distress.

Those are just a few ways to relax now that finals are over. Odds are you have plans for relaxing now that the semester is over. Some of you are probably working or doing other productive things this summer. Just make sure to take time to relax so you’re fully charged when you come back in the fall. 

Strategic Communications major and English minor at Oklahoma State University. Campus Correspondent for the Oklahoma State chapter.