Profile

• Meet Miss Black OSU

Jasmine Fain is a 20 year ol Junior here at Oklahoma State University Majoring in Professional Writing with a Minor in Linguistics. Jasmine...

• Meet Beauty Guru: Bionka Deyon

YouTube has become one of the most popular ways you can learn how to do makeup, but also how to survive in college in our generation...

• A Woman Who Makes Change

She does everything she possibly can within the Stillwater community and Greek community. Even with the two clashing she still has the...

• Four Youtuber's To Watch NOW

1. NikkiGlamour Nikki Glamour is a story time youtuber, telling real stories from her life. Her stories will have you laughing, crying, or...

• Boyz II Men

We all enjoy the music of the famous R&B group Boyz II Men, but I think I enjoy OSU’s very own Boyz II Men group, Male Initiative even...

• Why We LOVE Chance the Rapper

Often within the mainstream media, you can catch several artists such as Kanye West, Jay-Z, and even Rihanna to play a vital role within...

• Ballin' on a Budget

Ah, yes. It’s that time of the year again. Your Christmas money is dwindling, class work is picking up, and you’ve most likely committed to...

• The Kid Who Changed OSU

Every student comes to into college to discover themselves, and to gain a career, but never look past these ideals. Some individuals leave...

• Friendships with a Side of Effort

Finishing the first semester of my junior year, I have come to a realization. I have realized that it is important to create everlasting...

• "We Are Still Running"

Running is a hobby that many individuals acquire. To Sevyn Morrow and Garrett Dugan, running is a passion. In May 2016, the two both...

• Must Watch YouTubers of 2016

YouTube is one of my favorite social outlets, to de-stress and to past the time, but also to branch your creative side! However, there are...