Profile

• Coachella Vibes Forever (21)

Let’s be real. Fashion is born again each year during Festival season. (And we’re definitely not mad about it.) Coachella is the signature...

• A Soldier In The Making

What does it mean to set the standard here at OSU, to go beyond what is required of you to help out others, and to even change the rules to...

• Meet Miss Black OSU

Jasmine Fain is a 20 year ol Junior here at Oklahoma State University Majoring in Professional Writing with a Minor in Linguistics. Jasmine...

• Meet Beauty Guru: Bionka Deyon

YouTube has become one of the most popular ways you can learn how to do makeup, but also how to survive in college in our generation...

• A Woman Who Makes Change

She does everything she possibly can within the Stillwater community and Greek community. Even with the two clashing she still has the...

• Four Youtuber's To Watch NOW

1. NikkiGlamour Nikki Glamour is a story time youtuber, telling real stories from her life. Her stories will have you laughing, crying, or...

• Boyz II Men

We all enjoy the music of the famous R&B group Boyz II Men, but I think I enjoy OSU’s very own Boyz II Men group, Male Initiative even...

• Why We LOVE Chance the Rapper

Often within the mainstream media, you can catch several artists such as Kanye West, Jay-Z, and even Rihanna to play a vital role within...

• Ballin' on a Budget

Ah, yes. It’s that time of the year again. Your Christmas money is dwindling, class work is picking up, and you’ve most likely committed to...

• The Kid Who Changed OSU

Every student comes to into college to discover themselves, and to gain a career, but never look past these ideals. Some individuals leave...

• Friendships with a Side of Effort

Finishing the first semester of my junior year, I have come to a realization. I have realized that it is important to create everlasting...

• "We Are Still Running"

Running is a hobby that many individuals acquire. To Sevyn Morrow and Garrett Dugan, running is a passion. In May 2016, the two both...