This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

TEA BOX

The perfect place to RELAX, REFRESH and REVIVE.

Stillwater is known for it’s yummy aspen coffee shops, but recently the town added another super cute place to hangout at. It’s called TEA BOX

It’s a little building located at 601 W 6th Ave, in Stillwater. They are open Monday through Saturday 11:00 am to 9:00 pm.

The atmosphere is very relaxing, with it’s blue couch, fluffy gray pillows and fun little soft stools. they also have green vines hanging from the windows.

I went with my big, Ashton and we talked for two hours as so many people came and went.  

The staff is extremely welcoming to their customers. They have fun light bulb cups you can purchase tea in.

They have so many options for Teas and Smoothies, and so many additions to add to them. They have so many unique flavors.

I tried the Super Fruit Tea, it was only about 5$ and it was the best tea I have ever tasted!!!

They do only accept cash though. They put fruits mixed with little jello things.

Once you finish your tea, you can put water in your cup with your fruit to make a tasty cleansing water.

This is a super aesthetically pleasing place, and I encourage everyone who spends some time in Stillwater to stop by!!!

Living for the adventure and loving others.