This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

I am pretty new to the glasses game. In fact, it was just this summer I found out I had an astigmatism in one of my eyes. Growing up, I always wanted glasses even though I didn’t need them. It’s kind of like when you have straight hair and you want wavy hair or vice versa. I think the same applies to glasses and non-glasses wearers!

Now that I need glasses, I had no idea where to start! I got my first pair from the optometrist’s office, and they were busy as I was trying them on. I felt pressured to choose a pair of glasses quickly, and soon after, I realized that I didn’t really like the fit of my new designer frames I had just dropped $350 on. When my friend posted her #WarbyHomeTryOn on social media, I was ecstatic! Immediately, I went to the Warby Parker website and “ordered” five frames I liked.

About five days later, they arrived at my house (free shipping). Inside the box are instructions on how to share your pictures of your glasses with friends and Warby Parker. It also includes a return label so you don’t have to pay to send them back! Below are my five frame choices. Let me know what you think!

Pair #1: Chamberlain in Saddle Sage

Pair #2: Finch in Grenadine

Pair #3: Marshall in Sugar Maple

Pair #4: Simone in Tea Rose Fade

Pair #5: Welty in Plum Marblewood

I have a pair I’m leaning toward, and I’m about to mail them back today! But before I order, I would appreciate some feedback! The progressive frames start off at $295. You just fill in your prescription info when you’re ordering (or give them your optmetrists’s info and they’ll get it from them), and sit back and relax for your new frames to arrive!

Oh, and for those of you who don’t need glasses but want a pair…Warby Parker sells their frames with non-prescription lenses for $95! With tons of unique frames to choose from, the option to try them on in the comfort of your own home, and instant feedback from your friends, I have a feeling this might be my new go-to site for all my glasses needs in the future!

I'm a first-year grad student at Oklahoma State University. I am involved with communication studies and gender issues. I'm a dog-person, not a cat-person, but only because I'm allergic to cats. I enjoy documentaries on Netflix and my favorite food is every food.