Four Youtuber’s To Watch NOW

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

1. NikkiGlamour

Nikki Glamour is a story time youtuber, telling real stories from her life. Her stories will have you laughing, crying, or wanting to get up and fight the boys that play you and break your heart.

2. Lydia Elise Millen

Lydia’s videos include Fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and videos following her around Great Britain. After watching her video’s, you’ll want to up your fashion game.

3. Laura Lee

Laura Lee is a beauty youtuber. Giving you looks for days, literally. Her videos are all about beauty, with a few fun things throw in between. Not sure if you want to buy a product or what kind of looks to make with that red Urban Decay eye shadow? Laura Lee reviews products and also creates looks using popular products.

4.Manny MUA

Manny is that Gay Best Friend we all want, he’s fabulous, fierce and his makeup skills are to die for!! Manny taught me, the least artistic person out there, how to create the perfect cat eye liner, and odds are he can teach you too.

HerCampus OKState Vice President. A Fashion Merchandising major that considers herself a professional crafter and glitter enthusiast with a love for corgi's, queso, and iced Carmel Macchiato's. Alpha Xi Delta PC 2015. National American Miss Oklahoma 2016. The riegning Royal International Miss Oklahoma 2019.