Final Exam Week Cheat Sheet

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Final’s week is almost here! Professors’ should be preparing their students for their finals in class And it should be listed in the course syllabus when that class’s particular final is. But if it’s not, do not fret! Here is how to check what your final schedule:

1.     Go to http://registrar.okstate.edu

2.     Click the Student Resources tab on the left side menu

3.     Then click the Exams link

4.     Then click the 2014 Fall link next to Final Exams>>

5.     And there is a schedule of all the finals next week. Just match up the day and time the regular class takes place to where the final will be

Note that if there are scheduling errors for some reason courses carrying the most credit hours will take precedence or the class that meets first in the week will take precedence.

Final exam overload occurs when there are three or more exams scheduled for a single day. If this occurs the student can request rescheduling.

Happy Dead Week! Hopefully this will help you stress less about finals so you can focus more on studying. Good luck on your finals! 

Hello! I am Shannan Henderson. I am a sophomore at Oklahoma State University studying Strategic Communications with a minor in Marketing.