Campus Cutie: Mathew Eddy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Mathew Eddy is a Freshman at OSU majoring in entrepreneurship. He is eighteen years old and from Beggs, Oklahoma. His favorite qualities in a girl are personality, good teeth, intelligence, and adventurous. His dream date would be on a private island on the beach relaxing and eating with his date. In 10 years he sees himself married with kids in a big house and an amazing career.

The first thing Mathew would save in a fire is his dog, Buster which is so sweet! His biggest pet peeve is lying so if you’re his girlfriend he’ll never lie to you which is awesome! His hobbies include: hunting, fishing, and drag racing. His dream job would be to become a race car driver.

If Mathew was dating a girl for a year, for their anniversary he would pick her up in his black F-250 with roses in hand, jewelry, and her favorite candy. He would take her to her favorite restaurant and after that they would drive out into the country, lay in the bed of his truck with blankets, and stargaze.

Like Mathew? Check him out on Instagram @meddy64