Campus Cutie: Drew Bigger

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Drew Bigger

photo via facebook

Name: Drew Bigger

Favorite color: Blue

Best feature on yourself: “Either my smile, or my hair.”

Biggest Fear: “Being dressed to the nines and the squad ain’t ready.”

Favorite Food: Chicken Fried Steak

Most unattractive thing on a girl: Smoking

Favorite superhero: Batman

What’s the meaning of life: “Spend time on those you love and listen to God.  Simple as that!”

Most romantic thing you have ever done for someone:  “I was my girlfriend’s first kiss so right before we both moved away to college, I got her a necklace engraved with the coordinates of our first kiss on it.”

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?: “Patagonia, I’ve heard it is beautiful.  It has a little bit of everything to see.”

Favorite music artist: King Charles

Celebrity crush: “Emily Osment, I saw a recent picture of her and she is beautiful!!”

Best vacation you have ever been on?: “Spring break 2014.  My dad and I went to Zion National Park and spent the weekend camping, repelling, canyoneering, and hiking.  It was a 22 hour car ride and the first vacation I have ever been on with him.  We stopped in each state and had the best food they had to offer.  We were also able to visit Angle’s Landing.  It was so pretty!! It made the Grand Canyon look boring.”