Campus Cutie: Christian Daniels

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Christian is an 18 year old freshman from Tulsa, Oklahoma. He’s a Nutritional Sciences major, and he intends to pursue a medical career being a physician’s assistant. He decided to come to OSU because his sister went here, and she showed him around and he fell in love. His favorite thing about campus is the friendly atmosphere, and it’s a great change from living in Tulsa all his life. He played football and rugby in high school, and he’s on the OSU rugby team now. He also plays intramural basketball! Through all his years of sports, his proudest achievement is that he’s never broken a bone, and he hopes to keep his record strong through this next rugby season. You can come to their first rugby game of the semester this weekend in Norman!! I’ll be there!

Christian’s favorite book is To Kill A Mockingbird, and his favorite movie is Batman. If he watches TV it’s sports, he loves football. He said that if he could go anywhere in the world tomorrow it would be Hawaii, hands down. He loves music and his favorite artists are Future, Drake, and old Kanye. People also tell him all the time that he looks like The Weeknd! I’ll definitely have to agree with them on that one. He says that Tyler the Creator is his spirit animal because he’s sooo crazy. Christian lowkey lives in Edmon Low, and naps are a necessity for him. He prides himself on his outgoing personality and social life, and his “great taste in women.” He is single, but he’s not looking for a relationship. You can find him on Twitter @_Kingdaniels and on Instagram @_theweekday_.

Majoring in International Business and minoring in French at Oklahoma State University. Lover of art, music, and all things orange.