alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

7 Ways To Feel Better When It’s Been A Stressful Day/Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

College is stressful and sometimes it’s too much. Here are a few tips if you need something to make you feel better about your week or day.

1. Go for a drive

Going for a drive with the windows down will always be my go-to when I need to distress. The feeling of the wind hitting my face makes all of the problems fly away

1. Get a coloring book

Get yourself a coloring book, put some good music on, and color away. If you’re artistic or not, it’s gonna look pretty because you did it and you’re coloring inside of lines anyways so you can’t mess it up too bad.

1. Take a nap

Whether you like 20 minute naps or 3 hour naps, you can always use a nap. Being sleep deprived will only make your week more stressful so make sure you are sleeping enough.

1. Paint a canvas

Go on Pinterest, find a funny quote, or song lyric and paint it onto a canvas for your room. It will make your room look pretty and will help you feel better at the same time. Plus, you’re getting new room decorations for cheap.

1. Scream into a pillow

Honestly, sometimes you just need to scream. Whatever is going on in your life, whether you got a bad grade, there’s drama, or you’re stressed about everything, screaming will make you feel better and for the sake of your neighbors or roommates, use a pillow.

1. Sing your favorite song as loud as you possibly can

Sometimes all you need is some lyrics to speak to you and let you know that everything is okay.

1. Go get ice cream

You deserve ice cream. That’s it. Don’t disagree. Go get yourself ice cream.