5 Things to do on a Snow Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

5 Things To Do On a Snow Day

With impending promise of snow coming our way almost every college student is reverting back to his or her childhood ritual to ensure a snow day. If we get one here are five things that can be done to have the best snow day ever:

1.     Sleep In!

–       Getting up early for class can be such a drag, use this free day to sleep in and relax.

2.     Do You Want to Build a Snowman?

–       Playing in the snow is a fun way to spend the day. You can sled, build snowmen, make snow angels and even have a snowball fight

3.     Drink hot chocolate!

–       After playing the freezing weather, what would be better at warming yourself back up than a nice cup of hot chocolate and some marshmallows? Correct answer: Nothing

4.     Watch Netflix/Movies!

–       Watching movies or Netflix from inside your nice cozy home is a great way to spend any day especially a snow day. It can also help you warm up after playing in the snow

5.     Order Pizza!

–         No one wants to cook on a snow day or drive to restaurant in those icy conditions. So a perfect solution is ordering a pizza. 

The food is yummy and there is no requirement  to wear shoes or real clothes.

Hello! I am Shannan Henderson. I am a sophomore at Oklahoma State University studying Strategic Communications with a minor in Marketing.