5 People You See During Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

1. The Procrastinator

The procrastinator’s moto is “Get Stuff Done…Later”. The procrastinator can be seen cramming in the library at all hours of the morning, hair up in a messy oily bun, thier fifth red bull in hand, trying to cram while doing their final projects between reading chapters from their History book.

2. The Over-Achiever  

The Over-Achiever has had their final projects done for the last month. They believe in the motto “Hustle Hard” and “Dress Well, Test Well” They’re always seen in the latest fashions with an iced coffee in hand. Their notes are color coded, their books highlighted and their study guides filled out weeks in advance.

3. The Partier 

The partier is here for a good time, not a long time. Grades don’t really matter for the partier, they’re just here for the social scene and making friends. Finals week is just another week to the partier.

4. The Socialite  

The socialite has good intentions, but gets caught up socializing. She’s there to study and get her life together, but quickly see’s all her friends and loses track of time chatting it up with everyone she sees. 

5. The Mooch

Everyone knows the mooch. This is the kid that always asks to borrow a pancil, or a piece of notebook paper when in class. Come finals week they’re asking to borrow notes and the answers to the study guide, even though they’re the most unprepaired, they still somehow manage to pass the class. 

HerCampus OKState Vice President. A Fashion Merchandising major that considers herself a professional crafter and glitter enthusiast with a love for corgi's, queso, and iced Carmel Macchiato's. Alpha Xi Delta PC 2015. National American Miss Oklahoma 2016. The riegning Royal International Miss Oklahoma 2019.