9 Adorable Animal Fails That Can Get You Through Anything

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

When all else fails, when your presidential candidate doesn’t win, when finals are killing you, when nothing else in your life is making sense, animal fails are always comforting.

Here’s 15 times animal fails were so adorable you can get through absolutely anything:

1. Turtle Kitten?!

Oh my. Kittens are already cute, but a kitten stuck in a hat like a turtle shell? #dead

2. Pug Attack!

What we wouldn’t give to be on the ground with these pug puppies attacking me with their licktastic tongues and adorable, fluffy little bodies. 

3. Wait, come back! Get off me, Margie!

There’s nothing quite like puppy sass

4. I believe I can fly….wait no. 

Whoever said ferret’s aren’t entertaining pets was lying

5. Cat-on-ball!

There’s nothing better than a totally calm cat that turns into a ball and falls off a couch, am I right? 

6. Oh, oh, lost it

First of all, this corgi puppy is A-D-O-R-A-B-LE. Also, the little terrified face? Sign. Me. UP.

7. Absolutely Flufftastic 

There are no words. Is this a dog or a fluff ball stuck in a bowl? The world will never know

8. Dog Troll

A treat? Oh, oh, where is it? Oh god, where IS IT?! 

9. Easter Doggie!

I don’t know what’s better. The fact that this dog has a deep stare of disdain, the easter bunny eggs, or the ducks pretending that Easter Dog is their mother. #toocute

If these little animals can have a great day, then so can YOU!

I like coffee, crochet, and stories. Feminism is my theme song, and Parks and Rec is my show of the year. Never stop laughing.