Who wants a free trip to the beach?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

If you were offered the chance to go on an all expense paid vacation to your choice of 46 countries, you wouldn’t hesitate to jump on it, right? Well, what are you waiting for? It’s your chance, Collegiettes. Her Campus has teamed with Contiki Vacations and has opened a new Travel section. Along with this collaboration, there’s a sweepstakes you can enter for your chance to win the vacation you’ve been dreaming of these past winter months.

After reading articles in the new Travel section, don’t forget to enter the “Have Contiki, Will Travel”  sweepstakes.

With spring break coming up, would you prefer to stay on campus, laying out with the squirrels on South Beach, or on a real beach…all expenses paid? I think that you and I both know the obvious answer.

Don’t miss out on this chance to travel abroad in beautiful locations. The contest runs through February 29, 2012. Good Luck, Collegiettes! Don’t forget to check back weekly for new content from Her Campus Ohio U.

This is a partner post. All opinions are 100% ours.

Junior Journalism major and Junior editor at Ohio University.
Hillary Johns is a Senior at Ohio University majoring in magazine journalism in the E.W. Scripps School of Journalism, with a split specialization in French and sociology. She is beyond excited to be a part of the Her Campus Team! She can often be found with her nose stuck in a book, most likely Harry Potter, or writing her own adventures. Hillary has a deep love of travelling and her favorite place in the world in Boston, MA. She hopes to someday pursue a career in communications and journalism.