This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

Watching a sporting event does not mean sacrificing style. If you are planning to attend a baseball game this spring, you can show support for your team in a casual and cute way. Just be sure to wear your team’s colors!

My first outfit is a very simple, casual, and comfortable outfit. I chose the chevron OU shirt to add a fun pattern to my outfit. The white shorts add contrast to the dark green shirt. Plain cut-offs and a T-shirt make a perfect outfit to jump, cheer, and celebrate for your team. 

If you want to still be casual, but more creative, you can pair your T-shirt with printed shorts. Since the weather isn’t always warm, I added a white cardigan. If it isn’t too warm, you may swap the shorts for printed jeans or pants.

Paisley shorts, a white top, and a dark green cardigan come together for my third outfit. This outfit is a little dressier than the previous two, but is still casual and comfortable to wear to a game. Again, you can always wear pants rather than shorts if the weather isn’t nice.

Finally, and most importantly, I suggest a ball cap for the ball game. Wavy hair, a side braid, or a ponytail complement a hat well.

You may or may not know anything about baseball, but at least you now know what to wear to be comfortable and cute as you cheer on your team.

Paige is a student studying Journalism, Social Media, and Women's Studies at Ohio University. She is actively involved with Her Campus Ohio U and Thread Magazine. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram @paige__rochelle (two underscores!)