This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

Do you love fashion? Do you love saving money? Do you love meeting new people? Of course you do, collegiette. Check out your newest obsession: Vinted.Vinted is a website and app where ladies just like you can buy, sell, or swap clothing, shoes, or accessories. 

If you are looking to purchase clothing, you can easily use the search criteria to browse through a wide selection of items. You can narrow your search item by type, size, color, brand, location, price, and condition of an item. You can also type in key words to help find specific items.

If you do not want to buy items, you can swap. If you find an item you like, and that seller likes an item of yours, you can trade items with each other. You may even find items that are being given away by sellers for free (often if you purchase another item that someone is selling). Awesome, right?!

While you are on the site, buying all sorts of items, you may realize that you do not have any more room in your closet. By simply posting items you don’t wear, you can make money quickly and easily. There is potential to make hundreds of dollars on all of the clothes and shoes you never wear.

If you are taking a break from buying, selling, and swapping, you can engage with other users in forums. This is a great way to meet new people, and potentially save even more money through negotiations with your new friends. Sellers will be more likely to give a discount or make a deal on multiple items if they know the person they are doing business with.

Users can also post blogs, which are interesting to read. One of the recently posted blogs is all about clothing sizes and measurements. This blogs and others like it are very helpful, especially for someone who is shopping online.

Possibly the best reason to sign up for a Vinted account right now? Vinted gives every new user a $10 voucher to apply to ANY purchase! Signing up is free, so I highly suggest creating an account and claiming your free ten bucks!

Paige is a student studying Journalism, Social Media, and Women's Studies at Ohio University. She is actively involved with Her Campus Ohio U and Thread Magazine. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram @paige__rochelle (two underscores!)