Stylitics.com Most Stylish Student contest has begun!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

Are you the most fashionable student on campus?

Stylitics.com is hosting a worldwide contest to find the most stylish student out there from Oct 25- Nov 4. The winner will have their online closet showcased alongside celebrity, blogger and style icons, plus the top 100 students with the most style points will gain early access to a new celebrity closet feature.

Stylitics.com is a social virtual closet platform for people to share their personal style with friends and followers. Think of it as an extension of your actual closet, you can collaborate with friends on outfits and explore new looks together. Each Style Profile features your favorite style icons, trends you’re into and items on your wishlist. Stylitics’ purpose is to help users make smarter dressing and shopping decisions by providing styling advice, information on currently trending outfits and more.
For this contest, a panel of industry experts will chose a winner from the ten students with the most style points by judging the contents of their closet and the outfits they create. The winner’s closet will be featured alongside the likes of celebrities, bloggers and style icons, with the ability to shop, share, and create outfits.

The top 100 students with the most style points will gain early access to the launch of Stylitics’ new celebrity closets feature in November. The new feature allows users to shop, share and explore their favorite celebrities’ actual closets.

To take the next step, here’s what you do. Go to Stylitics.com to create a free account. Be sure to indicate you’re a student at Ohio University, and start building your closet to rack up points. Ways you can earn style points are by adding items into your virtual closet and checking in outfits on your calendar. The more items you check in, the more points you’re awarded. Any previous points earned before the contest will not be counted, only those earned throughout Oct. 25-Nov. 4 are considered. The winner will be announced on or around Nov. 8. Don’t miss this opportunity to showcase your closet and be recognized for your great sense of style.

Hillary Johns is a Senior at Ohio University majoring in magazine journalism in the E.W. Scripps School of Journalism, with a split specialization in French and sociology. She is beyond excited to be a part of the Her Campus Team! She can often be found with her nose stuck in a book, most likely Harry Potter, or writing her own adventures. Hillary has a deep love of travelling and her favorite place in the world in Boston, MA. She hopes to someday pursue a career in communications and journalism.