Spring Break Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

Not only does being part of the Her Campus rock, it pays off! Nationals sent us a Spring Break Survival Kit full of goodies, and we want to share with you everything that made coming back from spring break that much more bearable.

1. neuro Sleep! This tasty drink gives you nutrients to get a goodnight’s sleep, like melatonin and magnesium. Plus, it’s only 35 calories! Try it for free: go to SLEEPwithneuro.com to get your free bottle!

2. TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth System! Our 7 day trial of the keratin smooth shampoo, conditioner, and heat activated treatment was the best thing that’s happened to our team’s hair! The heat activated treatment is awesome to use with a flat iron or blow dryer.

3. Free Chipotle burrito card! This is perfect since we have a Chipotle right uptown! It’s always nice to treat yourself to Chipotle.

4. ZOTOS’ Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner! This amazing product is a 5-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in detangler, AND shine treatment is so easy to use and it’s perfect after being in the sun all spring break.

5. European Wax Center Coupons! A wax is always needed for spring break! They believe waxing is for everyone who wants to flaunt the smoothest skin, whenever they want, and have awesome prices.

6. Yokini Swimwear! We got a discount on Yokini Swimwear! Their yoga-inspired fold-over swim bottoms can even be customized! Bottoms up, Bobcats!

We just wanted to give a HUGE thank you to all of our sponsors for our spring break survival kits! Everything will be put to good use!

Meredith is a junior at Ohio University and Campus Coorespondent for Her Campus Ohio U. She is majoring in Strategic Communication with a minor in Marketing. Her hobbies include dreaming about traveling, drinking unhealthy amounts of coffee, and driving her pink car. You can follow her on Twitter (@Mere_Broadwater) and Instagram (@meredithbroad).