This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

Spring is finally here! But if you live in Ohio, it may not look like it. We are still witnessing snowfall and are bundled up in our winter clothes. I wore my winter boats for the majority of last week. But this bipolar weather isn’t going to get me down. There are so many things to look forward to. I have created a list of beauty products that will be essentials this spring season.  

Summer is almost here and you might be feeling a bit pale from the harsh winter. Don’t worry about it too much, you can use L’Oreal bronzing wipes! I use these before vacations, weddings or any special event and I love them. 

Get those bright, gorgeous spring colors on your nails to add that extra detail to your look with some Essie nail polishes. Quick tip: put the nail polish in the fridge 15 minutes before you use it. The polish we go on much smoother.  

Frizz Reducing hair products, enough said. I have curly hair and during the spring my frizz is ridiculous. In order to prevent the frizz and stop constantly putting it in a ponytail, I suggest using any one of these products to help.  

Here’s a DIY. Do you have bad acne breakouts during the weather change? If you do, try lemon, ice and Aspirin. Put the lemon juice on a cotton ball and press it on the zit. Use the ice to reduce swelling and then crush up the Aspirin with water to create a paste and apply it as a spot treatment to the areas on your face that need it. This helps to reduce redness and swelling.

If you are experiencing dry lips, try this lip scrub from Lush. It works by removing the dead skin from your lips and makes your lips feeling AMAZING. It is also very affordable.   

Well there you have it, my top beauty essentials for spring. I hope this helps!