This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

Name: Rhys Ivan

Age: 19

Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio

Major: Music Therapy

Relationship Status: Single

Favorite Food: Ice Cream

Favorite Drink: Coffee

Favorite TV Show: West Wing

Favorite Animal: Dolphin

Biggest Pet Peeve: “When people tell me to stop singing.”

Why I chose OU: “It was one of only a small amount of schools with a music therapy program.”

Sophia Borghese is a Strategic Communications major at Ohio University. She is always excited to write stuff for Her Campus.  Sophia has writen for her university's fashion magazine, Thread, for over three years, and loves to write beauty related articles the most. Many of the makeup looks in the magazine are done by her as well. Most people associate her with bright lipstick, and her Instagram account Sophia Makeup Artistry. She loves to stalk great makeup artists, read up on the latest beauty trends and shop at Sephora whenever she can.  Alongside her interests in beauty, she is obsessed with sushi, pugs, Madonna and her favorite band Incubus.  Professionally speaking, she wants to continue to be a makeup artist, and work as a freelance beauty writer while partaking in the beauty PR world. 
Paige is a student studying Journalism, Social Media, and Women's Studies at Ohio University. She is actively involved with Her Campus Ohio U and Thread Magazine. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram @paige__rochelle (two underscores!)