Profile

• Alex Vihtelic

Alex Vihtelic is a junior at Ohio University studying finance. After college he plans on becoming a financial analyst. He looks like Matt...

• Q&A with the Guy Who Fell from Tree

Cover photo courtesy of athensmessenger.com . March 25th, 2017. High Fest in Athens, Ohio...what a day! Music started almost as soon as the...

• KC Beclay

KC Beclay is from a small town, Chesterland, Ohio and is a sophomore studying entrepreneurship. She recently accepted an internship with...

• Sarah Doll

“There’s finding one and there’s getting one,” says first-year student Emily Doll about landing just the right summer internship. Doll is a...

• Karen Peters

Karen Peters is an internship and student services specialist. She works for the Scripps College of Communication as a staff member of the...

• Relay For Life Presidents

Almost everyone knows someone who has been affected by cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that this year there will be more than...

• Abby Baughan: Today Show Intern

HCOU: What is your year and major? Abby Baughan: I am a sophomore Journalism major on the Strategic Communication track. HCOU: How did you...

• Kendra Lutes

It’s less than a week until BobcaThon and Kendra Lutes can’t stop smiling. Kendra, a senior, is ecstatic to be the president of Ohio...

• Mallory Golski

(Mallory Golski//photo courtesy of Mallory) Meet Mallory Golski, a sophomore at Ohio University studying Journalism. You may know her as...

• Isabelle Murphy

Isabelle Murphy is an outgoing collegiate woman, thriving in a new city and with new experiences every day. She is a senior who studies...

• Reid Troxel

Reid Troxel Age: 22 Major: Psychology Relationship Status: Single Hometown: Bremen, OH Extra-Curricular Activities: Initiate Advisor for...

• Emerson Milam

The person that puts us to shame about what we always do? That's Emerson Milam. It seems quite unfair that Milam is smart, pretty AND funny...

• Ava Wilford

Ava Willford is many things. She is a member of Delta Zeta and a writer for The Odyssey. She is an Integrated Media major and a Creative...

• Nerissa Young

We all know her and love her…Ohio University’s Journalism 1330 professor, Journalism adviser and SPJ (Society of Professional Journalists)...

• Alex Corsi

We all know that girl that is seemingly on her game 24/7 – the girl who is on the executive board of every club, the girl who consistently...

• Third Eye Fortunes

Are you someone who is interested in finding out more about yourself than what is just on the surface? If you are interested in...

• Gloria Van Reeth

When you think of Athens, Ohio one of the first things that probably comes to mind is HallOUween. HallOUween is a block party that seems to...