Her Campus Ohio U Features

• McKayla Linz: After the Loss

Taking a black framed photograph from her bookshelf, McKayla Linz smiles at the captured memory from a previous vacation with her boyfriend...

• 10 Struggles of an OU Bobcat

Bobcats love OU, but there are some things that are just a struggle to deal with... 1. Literally walking uphill both ways. Anywhere. I can’...

• Ingrid Takes OU!

Girls Chase Boys and the boys and girls wanted to chase Ingrid Michaelson after she performed at the Templeton-Blackburn Alumni Memorial...

• This or That: OU Rivalries

College is a competitive time. Students compete with other students within their major to land the dream internship while universities as a...

• In The Know: Court Street Coffee

Anyone can expect to see several coffee shops on the average college campus, but Ohio University is different. While some students are...

• Spicing up Sober Nights at OU

It’s the weekend (or Wednesday or Thirsty Thursday or honestly any day of the week) and everyone, or so it seems, is roaming Athens looking...

• DIY Halloween Made Affordable

Whether it’s filling up water bottles with juice from the dining halls, loading up your chipotle bag with handfuls of plastic silverware,...

• Fall Foliage in Athens

Fall in Athens makes for the best pictures. We've compiled a few, but feel free to send in more to HerCampusOhioU@gmail.com !
  • College Fashion Week: Boston

After a 16 hour drive and an hour standing in line, I finally walked through the doors of The Estate in Boston. I took my awesome bag...

• Love Yourself

It's Love Yourself Week, hosted by Women’s Panhellenic Association! Follow @OhioUSororities and @OULoveYourself to follow everything that’s...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style