This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

Yes, his name really is that cool! Believe it or not, he even lives in James Hall. Now THAT’S coordination!

Age: 19

Year: Freshman

Major: Journalism News and Information

Hometown: Valparaiso, Indiana

Relationship Status: Single

Campus Involvement: As an aspiring sports journalist, James is looking to get involved with Gridiron Glory, Face Off, Bobcat Sports Showcase, and Newswatch at WOUB.

Hobbies: Hunting, being on the water, watching sports and the news, and spending time with friends and family

Sports: Sailing

Favorite Athens Restaurant: Courtside Pizza, Whit’s Frozen Custard

Favorite Place on Campus: Court Street

Ideal Date: Spending the day with each other, followed by dinner, attending a party, and then coming home to watch a movie together

Turn-Ons: When a girl looks at him in the eyes and smiles when they’re having a conversation, someone who laughs a lot, and someone who is down to do whatever. He likes girls with a good sense of humor!

Best Pickup Line: Your body is the reason people still dream about nude beaches!

Fun Fact: Every year he goes on a camping trip to Arizona with the guys in his family.

Follow him on Instagram!: @bubba_jamieson

Paige is a student studying Journalism, Social Media, and Women's Studies at Ohio University. She is actively involved with Her Campus Ohio U and Thread Magazine. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram @paige__rochelle (two underscores!)