I’m Single and it’s Almost Valentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

(Story By Kaylee Klinger)

Have you ever just stopped and thought to yourself that everyone you know is in a relationship…except for you? All your friends won’t shut up about what they’re planning on doing for Valentine’s Day and how much they love their partner, blah blah blah.

Well, this one is for the people who are dreading V-Day because truth be told you aren’t the only one. Here are eight things to help you make what you think is a bad day, a good one!

1. Valentine’s Day falls on a Tuesday this year, but who says going out to the bars isn’t okay?! Twisted Tuesday is a thing, right?

2. If you want to stay in, have a wine night with your girls!

3. Online shop, duh? Why not have a little retail therapy to forget about what’s going on around you.

4. Go Ice Skating at Bird Arena; skate rentals are only $3!

5. We all know that you’re dying to see Fifty Shades Darker…

6. Hit up the gym! Let’s be honest, everyone will be having sex and the New Year’s resolutioners have already quit by now. This may be the only time the machines you want are actually available.

7. Throw a “I Hate Valentine’s Day” party like Jessica Biel did in the movie ‘Valentine’s Day.’

8. If all else fails, there is nothing wrong with lying in bed crying! Reese Witherspoon did it, why can’t we?

Just a quirky fashion journalist trying to get it right!