Features

• Divide Review

We have been blessed by the musical heavens with Ed Sheeran’s third album, Divide. This album is a story that takes your heart on an...

• Working Out In The Work Week

I hate working out. I hate the gym. I hate sweating. I just hate the whole ordeal. But, this week I challenged myself. I’ve recently...

• OU Fest Season Attire

When you say fest to most people, their first thoughts vary from Coachella to Bonnaroo to Tomorrowland. When you say fest to OU kids, it...

• Why You Need To Use Makeup Primer

I’m a firm believer that if it takes longer than 10 minutes to do my makeup, I must be doing something wrong. It’s not like I’m attending a...

• My Experience Getting An IUD

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor. This information is purely taken from my experience. Listen and take your gynecologist’s advice, they know...

• March Madness Feelings

For a sports fanatic, March Madness is like Christmas. You get to watch 64 teams from across the country compete to win the national title...

• My Favorite Beauty Youtubers

Do you ever find yourself on YouTube watching makeup tutorial after makeup tutorial but end up getting bored by the end of them all? You...

• Which Fest is the Best?

With Fest Season rapidly approaching, we asked our staff which is the best fest in their opinion! Mill Photo courtesy of Calvinmattheis.com...

• I Am A Girl Scout Cookie Addict

It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and no I do not mean Christmas. It’s Girl Scout Cookie Season! AKA the only time of the year we...

• Emily Doll

“There’s finding one and there’s getting one,” says first-year student Emily Doll about landing just the right summer internship. Doll is a...

• Should You Move On?

Well bobcats, we made it through fall semester, we made it through the winter, we survived the water pipe breakage of 2017 and now it’s...