This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

Imagine purchasing a 12-month subscription of Cosmopolitan magazine for only $15. Seems too good to be true, right? Truthfully, it is the real deal. 

This money-saving bargain is considered a life-saving deal for broke college women across Ohio University’s campus. Since Cosmopolitan is “the Bible” according to Legally Blonde’s Elle Woods, women can now religiously read Cosmo for nearly half of the cost of buying it from the newsstands. The magazine costs $4.99 on the newsstands; customers essentially receive eight issues for free with this new deal.

Can’t wait to get your hands on your 12-month subscription? Cosmopolitan Brand Representative and senior OU student Jourdyn Heilinger is selling the $15 subscription to her fellow OU collegiettes. 

She is one of 200 brand representatives across the country for a company called Third Channel. If Heilinger is one of the top sellers, she will have a chance to land an internship with Cosmo for the summer and will be flown out to New York to spend a day with Cosmopolitan’s editor-in-chief Joanna Coles. 

“By subscribing through me, you will also get a free gift. I’ve got tote bags, Cosmo cups, compact mirrors and hopefully more coming soon,” said Heilinger.

Ladies can like the “Cosmo at OHIO” Facebook page to promote the product to other fellow bobcats, and they can directly subscribe at collegeprogram107.cosmopolitan.com. Tell your best friends and sorority sisters about this amazing deal. 

“Cosmopolitan is all about celebrating fun and fearless females,” said Heilinger. “It is the perfect magazine for collegiettes because it represents the women that we are today. It speaks to topics that we are faced with in our everyday lives, which is why Cosmo is the most widely read magazine on college campuses.” 

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean. E.W. Scripps School of Journalism kid. Avid explorer. Puppy (and all things fluffy) lover.  Twitter: @Taylor_Stano & Instagram: @TayStano