This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.
Corey Jones

Age: 19

Year at OU: Sophomore

Hometown: Dayton, Ohio

Relationship status: Taken 

Major/minor: Bios Pre-professional 

Campus involvement: Black Student Union, Ohio University Recruiting Society

What you look for in a girl: I like great style, personality, and someone who knows about the future and is trying to proceed to their goal.

What you’re looking forward to most this year: I am most looking forward to the memories and the development of myself as a man because I believe that in college, it’s a learning experience that is also about a life lesson.

Favorite Uptown food: Wings Over Athens

Favorite quote: “Every day is a new day and today is better than yesterday so just believe and have faith because the days on earth are short.”

What makes you, you: What makes me, me is the fact that I do and say stuff that you wouldn’t normally hear from typical people. I also enjoy making someone better and putting a smile on someone’s face.

Catch him on Instagram @jonesy2630
Ohio University 2017 Alumna Communication Studies major | Business minor | Social Media certificate Qnary | Client Success Manager Some Good Wine | Event and Marketing Director Delta Zeta Alumna | Public Relations Advisor Her Campus | Chapter Advisor and past Campus Correspondent PRSSA | Mentor Living my best life in NYC.
Meredith is a junior at Ohio University and Campus Coorespondent for Her Campus Ohio U. She is majoring in Strategic Communication with a minor in Marketing. Her hobbies include dreaming about traveling, drinking unhealthy amounts of coffee, and driving her pink car. You can follow her on Twitter (@Mere_Broadwater) and Instagram (@meredithbroad).