Her Campus Ohio U Campus Celebrities

• Tory Prichard

Name: Tory Prichard Company: Krass & Co. How’d you get started? I applied to the program on the company’s site and heard back right...

• Erin Muri

In the “me generation” it’s easy to forget that some selfless individuals are out there working for us even when we don’t see them or hear...

• Taylor Stano

Congrats to HCOU’s new campus correspondent and editor-in-chief Taylor! How did you first become involved with HCOU? When I transferred to...

• Bianca Hillier

Bianca Hillier is a sophomore student at Ohio University who has received the opportunity of a lifetime to intern with the TODAY show. She...

• Kimberly Kramer Trobek

Kimberly Kramer Trobek , Class of ‘95 “You take a little piece of OU with you when you leave and a little piece of your heart stays in...

• Lauren Owen: Serengetee Rep

Meet Lauren Owen, a Serengetee rep at Ohio University! What is Serengetee? Serengetee (prounced sair-in-ge-tee not ser-enge-tee) is a...

• Marti & Stewie

Ready to get crafty with Marti & Stewie? When? Thursdays at 9 p.m. Where? Baker University Center, more specifically West 82 Why? You...

• Tori Simokov: VS PINK Rep

It’s no secret that most girls are addicted to everything pink, Victoria's Secret PINK that is. Imagine being a representative for such a...

• Billy Gardell: Visiting Comedic

Billy Gardell, a Pittsburgh native and stand-up comedian, visited Ohio University with one of his comedy specials, “Billy Gardell: Halftime...

• Scotty McCreery

Scotty McCreery is performing at Ohio University on Saturday, Nov. 1 at 8 p.m. in Templeton - Blackburn Alumni Memorial Auditorium as part...

• Andrew Kroeze: HBO Rep

Meet Andrew, one of two Ohio University HBO representatives! I got to talk to him to see what he does and how he got involved. Read what he...

• Abby Alletto: Alum

What degree did you receive when you graduated last spring? Early Childhood Education Where are you now? I moved to the Cleveland suburbs...

• Summer Schmier: Published Author

Photo by Wendi Winters, Capital Gazette What are the biggest accomplishments of your average college student? Maybe it was getting into...

• Stacy Nadeau: Dove Real Beauty

Stacy Nadeau recently spoke at Ohio University on Oct. 2 in Baker Ballroom as part of Love Yourself Week . We have all seen the ads in...

• Morgan Spradlin

There is a new club on campus! The Pin It club, led by Pinterest enthusiast Morgan Spradlin, a junior psychology major. Spradlin created...

• Bobcat Crowned Queen

While most students took advantage of the extra time off from classes during this year’s Labor Day weekend, Ohio University sophomore...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style