Her Campus Ohio U Campus Celebrities

• Meet OUr new CC: Paige Bennett

What is your major and specialization? I am majoring in Journalism (News & Info), and I am pursuing certificates in Women’s Studies and...

• Danny O'Callaghan

You may have heard them singing on Court Street or at a sorority event. They serenade you with the latest hits and make your heart melt...

• Brooklynn Kramer: COMS 1030 Intern

Brooklynn interned with the Scripps College of Communication, School of Communication Studies this semester, where she successfully put on...

• Emma Fish: AT Club President

March is National Athletic Training Month and the AT Club President has been busy! Traveling for conferences while repping OU is only...

• Ohio Women in Business

Within Ohio University’s male-dominated College of Business, Ohio Women in Business (OWIB) worked their way to the top. The organization...

• Andy Alexander

Andy Alexander has a remarkable bio and is undoubtedly one of the most well noted journalists in Washington D.C. and at Ohio University. In...

• Allison Zullo

Year : Sophomore Major : Strategic Communication Minor : Sports Management and Marketing Certificate : Social Media The incredibly involved...

• Tory Prichard

Name: Tory Prichard Company: Krass & Co. How’d you get started? I applied to the program on the company’s site and heard back right...

• Erin Muri

In the “me generation” it’s easy to forget that some selfless individuals are out there working for us even when we don’t see them or hear...

• Taylor Stano

Congrats to HCOU’s new campus correspondent and editor-in-chief Taylor! How did you first become involved with HCOU? When I transferred to...

• Bianca Hillier

Bianca Hillier is a sophomore student at Ohio University who has received the opportunity of a lifetime to intern with the TODAY show. She...

• Kimberly Kramer Trobek

Kimberly Kramer Trobek , Class of ‘95 “You take a little piece of OU with you when you leave and a little piece of your heart stays in...

• Lauren Owen: Serengetee Rep

Meet Lauren Owen, a Serengetee rep at Ohio University! What is Serengetee? Serengetee (prounced sair-in-ge-tee not ser-enge-tee) is a...

• Marti & Stewie

Ready to get crafty with Marti & Stewie? When? Thursdays at 9 p.m. Where? Baker University Center, more specifically West 82 Why? You...

• Tori Simokov: VS PINK Rep

It’s no secret that most girls are addicted to everything pink, Victoria's Secret PINK that is. Imagine being a representative for such a...

• Billy Gardell: Visiting Comedic

Billy Gardell, a Pittsburgh native and stand-up comedian, visited Ohio University with one of his comedy specials, “Billy Gardell: Halftime...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style