Her Campus Ohio U Campus Celebrities

• Marti & Stewie

Ready to get crafty with Marti & Stewie? When? Thursdays at 9 p.m. Where? Baker University Center, more specifically West 82 Why? You...

• Tori Simokov: VS PINK Rep

It’s no secret that most girls are addicted to everything pink, Victoria's Secret PINK that is. Imagine being a representative for such a...

• Billy Gardell: Visiting Comedic

Billy Gardell, a Pittsburgh native and stand-up comedian, visited Ohio University with one of his comedy specials, “Billy Gardell: Halftime...

• Scotty McCreery

Scotty McCreery is performing at Ohio University on Saturday, Nov. 1 at 8 p.m. in Templeton - Blackburn Alumni Memorial Auditorium as part...

• Andrew Kroeze: HBO Rep

Meet Andrew, one of two Ohio University HBO representatives! I got to talk to him to see what he does and how he got involved. Read what he...

• Abby Alletto: Alum

What degree did you receive when you graduated last spring? Early Childhood Education Where are you now? I moved to the Cleveland suburbs...

• Summer Schmier: Published Author

Photo by Wendi Winters, Capital Gazette What are the biggest accomplishments of your average college student? Maybe it was getting into...

• Stacy Nadeau: Dove Real Beauty

Stacy Nadeau recently spoke at Ohio University on Oct. 2 in Baker Ballroom as part of Love Yourself Week . We have all seen the ads in...

• Morgan Spradlin

There is a new club on campus! The Pin It club, led by Pinterest enthusiast Morgan Spradlin, a junior psychology major. Spradlin created...

• Bobcat Crowned Queen

While most students took advantage of the extra time off from classes during this year’s Labor Day weekend, Ohio University sophomore...

• Cody Zumbro: Campus Cursive

Cody Zumbro, sophomore integrated media major from Malta, Ohio, is giving his heart to everyone that needs it through letters. He started...

• The Bros of SMO

Joe Brenckle A Music Education major with a minor in Communication Studies and President of SMO, Joe Brenckle is no stranger to the choral...

• AC's #1 Fangirls!

We asked fangirls at Aaron's Party why they are his biggest fan! Check out what they had to say and a few memorable moments from the...

• Captain Kidd

Captain Kidd, who calls Columbus home, have been traveling around Ohio and the Midwest playing festivals like Brite Winter Fest in...

• Tirey Burch and Spencer Sapp

#25 TIREY BURCH Tirey Burch, a junior finance major from Santa Claus, Indiana, is no stranger to the world of baseball. His father and...

• Cidnye Weimer

Congratulations to Cidnye Weimer, who was elected as president of the Ohio University Chapter of the Public Relations Student Society of...

• @OUScanner

The famous @OUScanner is run by Robinson, a senior video production major. Why did you decide to start @OUScanner? "I initially was brought...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style