Her Campus Ohio U Snapshot

• SPJ Conference

The Ohio University Society of Professional Journalists held a conference this past weekend. Above is E.W. Scripps School of Journalism...

• Mill Fest Fun

Mill Fest kicked off Fest season on March 14. Check out the rest of the lineup and our calender for future fests!

• Mistaken Sunset in Disney World

HCOU team member Brooklynn Kramer captured this colorful image of Disney World's Spaceship Earth attraction in Epcot while on Spring Break.

• #HCSurvivalKits

Our national Her Campus branch hooked us up with everything we need for spring break! Check out all of the amazing goodies we received in...

• Snow Blanket Covering Athens

Here's what a typical walk on campus looked like for us recently. Spring Break is almost here! Stay warm, Bobcats!

• Blue and White Benefit Ball

Staff writer Heidi Kranz (left, in black) with date Caleb Cline (left, in white and red) dance to the Ohio University Jazz Ensemble amongst...

• Workin' it out at Ping!

Ping Recreation Center houses everything we need to keep our New Year's resolutions: treadmills, weights, group fitness classes, and a rock...

• Oh, Cutler Hall

Snow-covered Cutler Hall, does it get much more beautiful than that? We love College Green and OUr school! (The icy bricks? Not so much.)...

• Yoga with Michelle!

HCOU teamed up with Inhale Yoga Studio , 63 S. Court St., for fundraising and yoga on Sunday, Dec. 7. The event, Stretch Away Stress, was...

• Thanksgiving noms

The Kramer family set the table for a nice Thanksgiving dinner, including turkey (duh!), stuffing (yeah!), and cranberry sauce (of course...

• Fall HCOU Staff!

At last week's meeting, some of the HCOU staff posed for some headshots as well as a group shot. Thanks ladies for all the awesome, hard...

• Emily Loves Chipotle!

Emily enjoying her burrito that Chipotle's Student Brand Manager, Jess, provided us with at one of our meetings! Thank you for the Chipotle...

• Block Party!

Last weekend was the 40th anniversary of HallOUween! Check out the picture from Court Street shot by HCOU writer Brooklynn!

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style