Breck Willis

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

Name: Breck Willis

Grade: Senior, Class of 2014

Major: Communication Studies

Minor: Theater

Campus Involvement: Treasurer of L.P.E., involved in Your Lost Flamingo Company, Student Leader and Social Media Student Specialist at South Side Espresso Bar, Craft artisan and Costume stitcher for mutliple School of Theater productions. 

Why did you choose OU? “I really liked the campus and the brick streets. I liked that I could also walk everywhere. OU is close knit and everything is within walking distance. When I came to visit it was beautiful and it’s where I wanted to go. Plus, scripps is really great.” 

Plans after Graduation:” Ideally, I definitely want to move to a city. I’ve always been a city person, that’s something I’m looking for post-graduation. I want to do something with public relations or community awareness. I wouldnt mind working for a non-profit or health promotional campaign efforts, but I’m keeping my options over. Communication is a versatile degree, so in the years after college I’m willing to try things out and go wherever.”

Random Fact: I’m really good at twerking 

Junior Journalism major and Junior editor at Ohio University.