Her Campus Ohio U Blog

• Eating Healthy on Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is finally here. It is the one day a year that you can completely overindulge and stuff your face without anyone judging you...

• Get Crafty During the Holidays

It is almost time to pack up and head home for the holidays. It is a bittersweet thing; you don’t want to leave Athens, but you are so...

• Don't Make These "Gym-stakes"

21 days is all it takes in order to form a habit. In actuality, this does not seem like a long amount of time at all, but it can lead to...

• Fall to Winter Layering

The transition from warm autumn days to chilly winter days can be a tough one to handle. In the morning it may be frosty and freezing, and...

• DIY Cinnamon Lip Plumper

Winter is approaching and chapped lips are too. Lip scrubs are ideal exfoliators while lip plumpers are perfect for full, soft lips. With...

• The Healthy Truth

Fat is bad for the diet. Already, this article is misinforming the reader. The above statement, as well as several others, are common...

• How To: Masquerade Mask

This HallOUween, I decided to do something different. I have never been interested in gore. I don’t watch scary movies. I don’t go to...

• Tall vs. Short Girl Probs

When talking about height: If you have to hear “You’re so tall” one more time... vs. People LOVE to point out the fact that you’re short...