Her Campus Ohio U Blog

• Travel Nationally

One aspect of college that most students look forward to experiencing is the ability to travel abroad. Although going to other countries...

• 10 Commandments of Studying Abroad

1. Watch your bags. You may hear that pickpocketing happens frequently in Europe and especially in tourist areas - whatever you do, don’t...

• Feeling Confident in Your Own Skin

This week is “Eating Disorder Awareness Week,” and I feel it is important to bring to light the issues that college women have to deal with...

• Rising Above Challenge

This is part of a semester-long series written by Inhale Yoga Studio instructor Michelle Stobart . Come back every month for more of her...

• 50 Shades of Grey Reviews

Two collegiettes™ went to see 50 Shades of Grey . One read the book, and the other did not. Heidi Kranz and Dottie Kramer talk a bit about...

• How to Beat Cabin Fever

The holiday season has come and gone. Temperatures have dipped, the sidewalks and roads are icy and slick, and the majority of us spend our...

• Thank you, Taylor Swift

Dear Taylor Swift, I’ve been a devoted, dedicated fan of yours since about 2010. You’ve had such a positive impact on my life, and now, I’m...

• Flying Solo on Valentine's Day

Believe it or not, Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! Convenience stores are filled with enormous, plush stuffed-animals. Flowers...

• Valentine's Day Beauty

Whether you are going on a fancy date with your boyfriend or having a girls’ night in with your best friends, it is important to look your...

• How to Save

It’s no secret that college is expensive. With tuition, books, rent, food, bills and all the other costs of being a student, there’s barely...

• Internship Tips

It’s that time of the year again: time to get our lives together before summer gets here. There are a lot of things going through our minds...

• So, what is "dating?"

This blog is written by Casey Funtal. With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, a lot of people are probably wondering whether they are...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style