Her Campus Ohio U Blog

• How Blogilates changed my life

When I started Blogilates a year ago, I was extremely excited. I had finally found an exercise plan that was fun. But I jumped into the...

• Who's headed to OUr fests?

Photo: @thenumberfest's Twitter page (Sammis Richdale) With fest season rapidly approaching Ohio University students are sitting on pins...

• Words to Live By

We're studying for finals and thinking maybe, just maybe, we're going crazy doing it. But we want to end fall semester on a GREAT note...

• Holiday Break Checklist!

Holiday break is a time to spend with your family and friends to celebrate the holidays (and you being home, of course). Make the most out...

• 5 Books to Read before the Movies

Mocking Jay: Part One premiered in theaters November 21 and it was already grossed $158 million. While some eagerly wait to find out what...

• Eating Healthy on Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is finally here. It is the one day a year that you can completely overindulge and stuff your face without anyone judging you...

• Get Crafty During the Holidays

It is almost time to pack up and head home for the holidays. It is a bittersweet thing; you don’t want to leave Athens, but you are so...

• Don't Make These "Gym-stakes"

21 days is all it takes in order to form a habit. In actuality, this does not seem like a long amount of time at all, but it can lead to...

• Fall to Winter Layering

The transition from warm autumn days to chilly winter days can be a tough one to handle. In the morning it may be frosty and freezing, and...

• DIY Cinnamon Lip Plumper

Winter is approaching and chapped lips are too. Lip scrubs are ideal exfoliators while lip plumpers are perfect for full, soft lips. With...

• The Healthy Truth

Fat is bad for the diet. Already, this article is misinforming the reader. The above statement, as well as several others, are common...

• How To: Masquerade Mask

This HallOUween, I decided to do something different. I have never been interested in gore. I don’t watch scary movies. I don’t go to...

• Tall vs. Short Girl Probs

When talking about height: If you have to hear “You’re so tall” one more time... vs. People LOVE to point out the fact that you’re short...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style