AVW Production Presents: Friday’s Live

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.
Written by Marissa Donovan

So think Saturday Night Live, but instead of on Saturdays it’s on Fridays, Studio 8H is changed to Studio C, and all you have to do is walk to OU’s RTV Building. Live from Studio C, it’s Friday’s Live! This comedy show is filled with hilariously talented students from all over campus that pull out all the stops just to keep you, the audience, laughing and entertained. 

Friday’s Live is all about the college experience. It’s about friends, it’s about producing an enjoyable product, but most importantly it’s about having a good time,” said Ryan McGee, the hardworking Director himself. 

This comedy show has been making people smile since the 1980s and doesn’t plan to stop. The first episode will be on Friday, September 12th at 7:30 p.m. in Studio C on the 5th floor of the RTV Building. There will be laughs, there will be props, and there will be fun. Mark it in your calendars folks! This is gonna be big.
Meredith is a junior at Ohio University and Campus Coorespondent for Her Campus Ohio U. She is majoring in Strategic Communication with a minor in Marketing. Her hobbies include dreaming about traveling, drinking unhealthy amounts of coffee, and driving her pink car. You can follow her on Twitter (@Mere_Broadwater) and Instagram (@meredithbroad).