Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Ohio U Archives

How to Make the Most of Your Summer

By Emily Barber
July 4, 2014 - 12:00am

Summer is fast approaching, which means many days of being tempted with Netflix marathons, lounging poolside, and gorging oneself at the corner ice cream store. And after a year packed with studying and schoolwork, nobody can judge you for indulging in these things now and then. However, instead of spending another summer catching up on celebrity gossip and napping to no end, try spending these next couple months making memories that will last longer than any tan line. Here are a few ideas to get you started: 1. Get a summer job READ MORE

Surviving Finals

By Meredith Broadwater
May 15, 2014 - 1:47pm

Surviving finals week for anyone involves non-stop eating, stressing, mental breakdowns, etc. Thankfully, nationals sent us a little something to get us through the week without hurting our diets. Here’s what was in them:   1. BOGO from Chipotle These were probably the best thing to happen to our chapter. With Chipotle right on Court Street, these definitely came in handy when we wanted to treat ourselves for studying for five hours at the library. 2. Mini Luna Bars READ MORE

Eli Burris

By Carly Maurer
April 30, 2014 - 4:36pm

This week's cutie is Eli Burris! READ MORE

Residence Halls Close!

By Meredith Broadwater
April 30, 2014 - 3:34pm

Residence halls close at 6 p.m. Have a good summer bobcats!  READ MORE

De-stress with HCOU!

By Meredith Broadwater

What do you plan to do over summer?

By Meredith Broadwater

The Bros of SMO

By Emily_McIntyre
April 29, 2014 - 8:43pm

Joe Brenckle A Music Education major with a minor in Communication Studies and President of SMO, Joe Brenckle is no stranger to the choral scene at OU. Along with SMO, he is a member of OU’s top SATB ensemble, University Singers, and Secton 8, an acapella group formed out of the Singing Men. Brenckle became a part of the Singing Men during his first quarter here, in 2010, because a family friend was an alum of the group and told him he had to do it… and so the journey began. READ MORE

The Best Study Spots at OU

By Emily Barber
April 28, 2014 - 12:29pm

It’s happened. Finals week is upon us once again. And if you’re anything like me, sitting at a cluttered desk for hours on end isn’t always the most efficient way to study. Check out the list below for the best places to hit the books at OU! READ MORE

The Stages of Finals

By Emily Daffron
April 28, 2014 - 12:08pm

At the beginning of the semester we’re all: Then we remember that finals exist and they’re actually in two weeks. We tell ourselves that we’re going to start studying NOW and get all A’s! Which suddenly turns into: Then someone reminds us finals are Monday. READ MORE

AC's #1 Fangirls!

By Carly Maurer
April 26, 2014 - 6:38pm

We asked fangirls at Aaron's Party why they are his biggest fan! Check out what they had to say and a few memorable moments from the concert! READ MORE