Her Campus Ohio U Archives

• Eating Healthy on Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is finally here. It is the one day a year that you can completely overindulge and stuff your face without anyone judging you...

• Marti & Stewie

Ready to get crafty with Marti & Stewie? When? Thursdays at 9 p.m. Where? Baker University Center, more specifically West 82 Why? You...

• Stephanie Kritzell

Steph is this week's social media cutie! Follow @hercampusohiou on Twitter for your chance to be picked as one of our social media cuties...

• Get Crafty During the Holidays

It is almost time to pack up and head home for the holidays. It is a bittersweet thing; you don’t want to leave Athens, but you are so...

• Ingrid Takes OU!

Girls Chase Boys and the boys and girls wanted to chase Ingrid Michaelson after she performed at the Templeton-Blackburn Alumni Memorial...

• Fall HCOU Staff!

At last week's meeting, some of the HCOU staff posed for some headshots as well as a group shot. Thanks ladies for all the awesome, hard...

• Tori Simokov: VS PINK Rep

It’s no secret that most girls are addicted to everything pink, Victoria's Secret PINK that is. Imagine being a representative for such a...

• Billy Gardell: Visiting Comedic

Billy Gardell, a Pittsburgh native and stand-up comedian, visited Ohio University with one of his comedy specials, “Billy Gardell: Halftime...

• Ben Stucke

Year : Junior Major : Wildlife and Conservation Biology Hometown : Elyria, OH Relationship status : Single Campus involvement : RA in...

• Don't Make These "Gym-stakes"

21 days is all it takes in order to form a habit. In actuality, this does not seem like a long amount of time at all, but it can lead to...

• Fall to Winter Layering

The transition from warm autumn days to chilly winter days can be a tough one to handle. In the morning it may be frosty and freezing, and...

• This or That: OU Rivalries

College is a competitive time. Students compete with other students within their major to land the dream internship while universities as a...

• Emily Loves Chipotle!

Emily enjoying her burrito that Chipotle's Student Brand Manager, Jess, provided us with at one of our meetings! Thank you for the Chipotle...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style