Her Campus Ohio U Archives

• Words to Live By

We're studying for finals and thinking maybe, just maybe, we're going crazy doing it. But we want to end fall semester on a GREAT note...

• FINALS WEEK

Event Date & Time: 
    Mon, 12/08/2014 (All day) to Fri, 12/12/2014 (All day)
    Location: 
    Ohio University campus
  • Kimberly Kramer Trobek

Kimberly Kramer Trobek , Class of ‘95 “You take a little piece of OU with you when you leave and a little piece of your heart stays in...

• Yoga with Michelle!

HCOU teamed up with Inhale Yoga Studio , 63 S. Court St., for fundraising and yoga on Sunday, Dec. 7. The event, Stretch Away Stress, was...

• Carly Swisher

Age: 20 Year: Sophomore Hometown: Columbus, OH Relationship status: In a relationship Major: Marketing Favorite sport: Soccer Favorite food...

• McKayla Linz: After the Loss

Taking a black framed photograph from her bookshelf, McKayla Linz smiles at the captured memory from a previous vacation with her boyfriend...

• 10 Struggles of an OU Bobcat

Bobcats love OU, but there are some things that are just a struggle to deal with... 1. Literally walking uphill both ways. Anywhere. I can’...

• Lauren Owen: Serengetee Rep

Meet Lauren Owen, a Serengetee rep at Ohio University! What is Serengetee? Serengetee (prounced sair-in-ge-tee not ser-enge-tee) is a...

• Holiday Break Checklist!

Holiday break is a time to spend with your family and friends to celebrate the holidays (and you being home, of course). Make the most out...

• Fred Cook

Event Date & Time: 
    Mon, 12/01/2014 - 19:00
    Location: 
    Walter Rotunda
  • Thanksgiving noms

The Kramer family set the table for a nice Thanksgiving dinner, including turkey (duh!), stuffing (yeah!), and cranberry sauce (of course...

• Carmen Romano

Year : Freshman Major : Marketing Hometown : Cortland, Ohio Relationship status : Single Favorite place on campus : College Green Favorite...

• 5 Books to Read before the Movies

Mocking Jay: Part One premiered in theaters November 21 and it was already grossed $158 million. While some eagerly wait to find out what...

• Eating Healthy on Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is finally here. It is the one day a year that you can completely overindulge and stuff your face without anyone judging you...

• Marti & Stewie

Ready to get crafty with Marti & Stewie? When? Thursdays at 9 p.m. Where? Baker University Center, more specifically West 82 Why? You...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style