Her Campus Ohio U Archives

• Emma Fish: AT Club President

March is National Athletic Training Month and the AT Club President has been busy! Traveling for conferences while repping OU is only...

• Confessions of a Pinterest Addict

No, this is not like being a crazy Facebook stalker or an excessive Tweeter. Although Pinterest is a social media site, it is not utilized...

• OU is Just Like the Movies

Frisbees soaring through the air, t-shirts and sweatpants all supporting your school’s name, streets filled with nothing but big parties...

• A Day in the Life of Dottie

You guys all know the song, “Stand up, drank. Sit down, drank.” Well, my life is more like stand up, study. Sit down, nap. So here it is, a...

• Feminist Attention in the Media

Equal rights is something that America has been striving to achieve for years, but we still are long ways away from obtaining equality. In...

• My Experience at Pickle Fest 2015

Photo:static.squarespace.com I stood on the sidewalk ten minutes 'til 4 p.m., patiently waiting for Bagel Street Deli to finally open its...

• What to do with your spring fever

If you’re anything like me, you’ve spent the past week and a half stuffing your winter coats, big sweaters and snow boots into the depths...

• Dylan Sterling

Age: 19 Hometown: Millersburg, Ohio Major: Meteorology Relationship status: Single Campus involvement: Member of FIJI fraternity and member...

• Ohio Women in Business

Within Ohio University’s male-dominated College of Business, Ohio Women in Business (OWIB) worked their way to the top. The organization...

• 5 Tips to Dominate March Madness

Several of the organizations on campus started March Madness pools as a fun, competitive way to bond. If you aren’t a sports fan but don’t...

• Dave Baxter & Avery Pantaleano

Dave Baxter and Avery Pantaleano, better known as Davery, are two 20-year-old guys with outgoing personalities and a love for the outdoors...

• Mill Fest Fun

Mill Fest kicked off Fest season on March 14. Check out the rest of the lineup and our calender for future fests!

• Stress Relief 101

It’s that time of year again. The semester is halfway over, finals are around the corner, and that pile of work that needs to get done is...

• Fun Outdoor Activities for Bobcats

Bobcats and Bobkittens, we have arrived! After a painful winter, we’re coming out strong and spring is springing! (I’d say sprung, but I...

• Love Across the Twittersphere

It turns out that Twitter does its fair share of creeping on its users. On Valentine’s Day, the social media giant created a Calendar of...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style