Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Ohio U Archives

Courtlen Vizzuso

By BrooklynnKramer
April 23, 2014 - 10:18am

Meet this week's cutie, Courtlen Vizzuso!     Age: 19   Hometown: Alliance, OH   Relationship status: Single   Year at OU: Freshman READ MORE

How to Make the Most of Your Summer

By Emily Barber
April 21, 2014 - 9:13pm

Summer is fast approaching, which means many days of being tempted with Netflix marathons, lounging poolside, and gorging oneself at the corner ice cream store. And after a year packed with studying and schoolwork, nobody can judge you for indulging in these things now and then. However, instead of spending another summer catching up on celebrity gossip and napping to no end, try spending these next few months making memories that will last longer than any tan line. Here are a few ideas to get you started:   1. Get a summer job.    READ MORE

Aaron Carter's Style Through The Years

By Paige Bennett
April 21, 2014 - 10:02am

Aaron Carter is taking over South Beach for a #throwbackthursday event that any Instagramer would envy. In honor of Aaron’s party, Her Campus Ohio University experienced some flashbacks while looking at pictures from the past. We found very interesting (to say the least) outfits that Carter wore back in the day. 1. Leather Pants Authentic? Artificial? Either way, this trend might be best if it is left in Carter’s past. READ MORE

The Struggle to Stay Healthy in College

By Kirby Smith
April 19, 2014 - 9:14pm

What it’s like trying to stay healthy in college   1. Before you begin college, you tell yourself you won’t be a part of the freshman 15 2. But then you see all the all-you-can-eat options at the dining hall 3. And the $5 pizza you can order at 2 am 4. And the endless amount of cheap beer READ MORE

Vera Bradley

By Meredith Broadwater
April 19, 2014 - 5:52pm

Spring is here, which means Vera Bradley outlet sale! The sale was in Fort Wayne, Indiana not too long ago. Ladies at OU are sporting everything Vera, from wristlets and book bags to bedding and shower caddies. One of the best things about Vera Bradley is that you can get whatever you’re looking for in your favorite pattern. These are a few of my favorite patterns right now from the Vera Bradley website: READ MORE

Miyah Grant

By BrooklynnKramer
April 19, 2014 - 11:29am

Age: 18   Year at OU: Freshman   Hometown: Toledo, Ohio   Relationship status: In a Relationship   Major: Child Psychology   Favorite type of music: R&B and Pop   READ MORE

Zoo to OU!

By Meredith Broadwater
April 17, 2014 - 8:54pm

UPC is bringing a zoo to OU!  READ MORE

What's your favorite part about Easter?

By Meredith Broadwater

Happy Easter!

By Meredith Broadwater
April 17, 2014 - 6:27pm

Happy Easter!  READ MORE

#12Fest

By BrooklynnKramer
April 17, 2014 - 6:15pm

A four mile hike, crowded buses, and random strangers got over 15,000 people to the muddy fields of the Venue this past weekend for #12Fest. The concert series created by former Ohio University students had a line-up of some of the newest and up and coming artists in the business. These performances were accompanied by food vendors from Athens favorite places such as Burrito Buggy and Ali Baba’s as well as outside companies like Mikey’s Late Night Slice originally from Columbus. READ MORE