Her Campus Ohio U Archives

• Stephanie Kritzell

Steph is this week's social media cutie! Follow @hercampusohiou on Twitter for your chance to be picked as one of our social media cuties...

• Get Crafty During the Holidays

It is almost time to pack up and head home for the holidays. It is a bittersweet thing; you don’t want to leave Athens, but you are so...

• Ingrid Takes OU!

Girls Chase Boys and the boys and girls wanted to chase Ingrid Michaelson after she performed at the Templeton-Blackburn Alumni Memorial...

• Fall HCOU Staff!

At last week's meeting, some of the HCOU staff posed for some headshots as well as a group shot. Thanks ladies for all the awesome, hard...

• Tori Simokov: VS PINK Rep

It’s no secret that most girls are addicted to everything pink, Victoria's Secret PINK that is. Imagine being a representative for such a...

• Billy Gardell: Visiting Comedic

Billy Gardell, a Pittsburgh native and stand-up comedian, visited Ohio University with one of his comedy specials, “Billy Gardell: Halftime...

• Ben Stucke

Year : Junior Major : Wildlife and Conservation Biology Hometown : Elyria, OH Relationship status : Single Campus involvement : RA in...

• Ben Stucke