Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Ohio U Archives

The Struggle to Stay Healthy in College

By Kirby Smith
April 19, 2014 - 9:14pm

What it’s like trying to stay healthy in college   1. Before you begin college, you tell yourself you won’t be a part of the freshman 15 2. But then you see all the all-you-can-eat options at the dining hall 3. And the $5 pizza you can order at 2 am 4. And the endless amount of cheap beer READ MORE

Vera Bradley

By Meredith Broadwater
April 19, 2014 - 5:52pm

Spring is here, which means Vera Bradley outlet sale! The sale was in Fort Wayne, Indiana not too long ago. Ladies at OU are sporting everything Vera, from wristlets and book bags to bedding and shower caddies. One of the best things about Vera Bradley is that you can get whatever you’re looking for in your favorite pattern. These are a few of my favorite patterns right now from the Vera Bradley website: READ MORE

Miyah Grant

By BrooklynnKramer
April 19, 2014 - 11:29am

Age: 18   Year at OU: Freshman   Hometown: Toledo, Ohio   Relationship status: In a Relationship   Major: Child Psychology   Favorite type of music: R&B and Pop   READ MORE

Zoo to OU!

By Meredith Broadwater
April 17, 2014 - 8:54pm

UPC is bringing a zoo to OU!  READ MORE

What's your favorite part about Easter?

By Meredith Broadwater

Happy Easter!

By Meredith Broadwater
April 17, 2014 - 6:27pm

Happy Easter!  READ MORE

#12Fest

By BrooklynnKramer
April 17, 2014 - 6:15pm

A four mile hike, crowded buses, and random strangers got over 15,000 people to the muddy fields of the Venue this past weekend for #12Fest. The concert series created by former Ohio University students had a line-up of some of the newest and up and coming artists in the business. These performances were accompanied by food vendors from Athens favorite places such as Burrito Buggy and Ali Baba’s as well as outside companies like Mikey’s Late Night Slice originally from Columbus. READ MORE

Captain Kidd

By Emily Daffron
April 17, 2014 - 5:49pm

Captain Kidd, who calls Columbus home, have been traveling around Ohio and the Midwest playing festivals like Brite Winter Fest in Cleveland, club shows in Chicago and opening shows for Afroman. The Indie pop/dance-alternative band began from the ashes of vocalist and guitar player Nathan, guitar player Eric and bass player Andrew’s last project, adding Nick on the drums and vocals, Stew on synth and vocals and Pat on synth. The boys are from the Cleveland/Canton area with Pat from Boston. READ MORE

12 Fest!

By Meredith Broadwater
April 11, 2014 - 12:42pm

Have fun at 12 fest! READ MORE

What did you do with your mom for moms weekend?

By Meredith Broadwater