This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

Name: Andres Castillo

Birthday: September 3, 1992

Major: Managment Information Systems and Marketing

Hometown: Guatemala City, Guatemala

Grade: Junior

Relationship Status: Single

Where is your favorite spot on campus and why?
College Green, because it represents our school very well and there is always a diverse group of people walking around. Plus it is beautiful all year round.

What is your idea of the perfect date?
It has to be with a person that you care a lot about. First, it would start with a nice dinner involving lots of laughs and funny moments. After that, we would go on a long walk (ideally on the beach), and finish the night with some kind of activity like a movie, play, aquarium, etc.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In 10 years I see myself with a family, being the Chief Information Officer of a global company, working somewhere in Latin-America , and skydiving.

What is the most important quality you look for in a girl?
Her smile, sense of humor and an interesting personality.

What activities are you involved with on campus?
I am vice President of Phi Chi Theta Professional Business Fraternity, a member of the Association of Information Technology Professionals and a member of the Latino Student Union.

What is your favorite memory from your time at OU?
Too many great friends and too many memories to count.

What is something interesting that most people might not know about you?
I’m a singer and a dancer in the shower, and I love the Notebook.

Hillary Johns is a Senior at Ohio University majoring in magazine journalism in the E.W. Scripps School of Journalism, with a split specialization in French and sociology. She is beyond excited to be a part of the Her Campus Team! She can often be found with her nose stuck in a book, most likely Harry Potter, or writing her own adventures. Hillary has a deep love of travelling and her favorite place in the world in Boston, MA. She hopes to someday pursue a career in communications and journalism.