This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

A four mile hike, crowded buses, and random strangers got over 15,000 people to the muddy fields of the Venue this past weekend for #12Fest. The concert series created by former Ohio University students had a line-up of some of the newest and up and coming artists in the business. These performances were accompanied by food vendors from Athens favorite places such as Burrito Buggy and Ali Baba’s as well as outside companies like Mikey’s Late Night Slice originally from Columbus.

And what’s an OU fest without beer? The concert was BYOB and had a bar for those attendants 21+. Dozens of concert goers were seen carrying cases and kegs to and from the event. 

Photo Credit: Kyle Michelle

The lineup for the day was as follows:

G.M.A.D Winner

Entel (Columbus, Ohio)

Yacht Club (Columbus, Ohio)

Captain Kidd (Cleveland, Ohio)

Jola the Trunk Boi ( Dayton, Ohio)

The Runners

Vice Mensa

Stalley (Ohio native)

Griz

Wiz Khalifa

Carnage

DJ Loco (Ohio University student)

Ohio University 2017 Alumna Communication Studies major | Business minor | Social Media certificate Qnary | Client Success Manager Some Good Wine | Event and Marketing Director Delta Zeta Alumna | Public Relations Advisor Her Campus | Chapter Advisor and past Campus Correspondent PRSSA | Mentor Living my best life in NYC.