Spring Break Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ODU chapter.

Spring break is great for everyone because it’s a week off from school! A week of freedom, fun, sleeping in, and not having to worry about anything! Or it could be a week of working nonstop, stacking your paper or getting ahead on assignments. Whatever spring break means to you, it’s a break we all need!

For anyone who’s ever been a part of a Her Campus chapter, you know spring break is a little extra special for us. Spring break for an HC member means Survival Kits! A huge box filled with goodies for us to selfishly indulge in or use to take our chapter to the next level.

Spring break 2017’s Survival Kit was filled with spring break and life essentials. From self- tanners to planners, this kit has something for everyone! We’re gonna break it down for you and tell you our favorite items plus, give you the scoop on how to score some of these goodies!

Our favorite thing from this survival kit can be summed up in 2 words, Erin Condren! If we could be office supplies, we’d definitely be Erin Condren ones! This brand has all of supplies you need for school, home and office. Not to mention they’re all super freaking cute!

Not only does HC National send us cute goodies, they send us ones we need! They stocked us up with Cystex UTI medicine and coupons. While these products aren’t something that we’d normally share or be proud about, they are important! Plus, now that we have there’s no need to make a trip to the store and suffer the awkward look from the cashier.

National also aims to educate and empower all of it’s chapters. They sent us several copies of The Success Issue of #ActuallySheCan which has so much awesome and inspiring info!

We also got hooked up with Juicy Couture Coupons, Psssst! Dry Shampoo, L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes!

Now after hearing all the awesome stuff we got I’m sure you’re wondering, hw do I get in on this?! Well, option one would be to join Her Campus ODU! Our chapter is looking for writers, photographers, and an Events Director. Email odu@hercampus.com to get involve! Option two is the easier and less fun route, follow us on social media. @HerCampusODU has already done one social media giveaway and we’ve got another in the works! If you follow us, you’ll get all the updates and be able to enter our next giveaway as soon as it happens.

We’d like to thank Her Campus national, not only for this awesome Survival Kit but, for making Her Campus so great and avaliable to colleges across the world!

Hi everyone, I'm Petra (PEE-truh) and I'm an ODU alumna who has branched out to sunny Southern California. Following graduation, I didn't have too much of a plan for where I was going in life but I knew to stay in Virginia was not an option. I wanted more than what was offered there so I started applying to almost every job in all my dream cities and life led me to San Diego. I now do sales, marketing and social media management for a great startup company, Voterfied. I love everything about San Diego and the work I'm doing here. So my advice to everyone, get out of your comfort zone! Take that leap of faith and let life guide you to exactly where you're meant to be. HCXO, Petra!