This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ODU chapter.

Welcome to finals week! You should probably be studying right now, but that’s another problem. Today we are tackling the unspoken dress code of the next few days. The only thing standing between you and summer are your exams. There is, however, an upside. The fashion! This week, pajamas are the new black and jeans are a foreign concept. So, whether you are the punk rock girl or a flower frolicker, we have thrown together some outfits that you may, or may not, be wearing three days straight. (Don’t worry we won’t judge either way!)

The School Spirit

Bleeding blue? Say no more! We love these simple cotton leggings for $3.90…. what a steal!

We get it, it’s April. But hey, exam rooms get chilly! We’ve picked this cold shoulder grey sweatshirt so that we can get the best of both worlds. With a price like $19.99, we had to show it off.

Metallic can be a hit or miss, the key is to keep it subtle. We loved this outfit, but we knew it was missing something… until we found these bad boys. Tasteful use of metallic? Check. $9.90? Check please!

The Punk Rocker

Dark like your soul, we found just the right top for you. This varsity style cotton tee has a lengthier, oversized quality to it. $12.00 at your local Charlotte Russe!

Can we take a second? Minute? Hour? I’m in love with this pair of leggings from Make Me Chic. Black on black is a little risky, but c’mon… risky is your middle name girl. Nothing risky about this price though, $9.99.

To finish off this look we chose a classic shoe. We love Adidas SuperStars, and you should too. You are paying for the brand though. So if these aren’t already in your closet, you’re looking at an $80.00 investment that you won’t regret.

Flower Power

A rust colored romper with a satin finish is the perfect piece for our glowing girly girl. Just because your outfit is quick, doesn’t mean it you need to sacrifice your style. $17.90 from Forever21, but you’re getting the shirt and the shorts combined!

Faux leather sandals from Lavinia contain the perfect earthy qualities we were looking for in a shoe.  The strappy accent give these simple shoes the right amount of flare in (and out) of the class room. You’re ready for a much-needed brunch with your gals pals post chemistry final! With a $19.99 price tag, we know you’ll get plenty of use from them.

I’m not saying wearing a bedazzled shirt will bring your grade up, but I do know one thing: If you’re lookin’ good, you’re feelin’ good. So stop procrastinating, throw on your favorite comfy sweatshirt and head to the library. You control your grade. From all of us here at Her Campus ODU, study hard, be great, and go get ‘em monarchs!

All images are from Gihpy.

Hi everyone, I'm Petra (PEE-truh) and I'm an ODU alumna who has branched out to sunny Southern California. Following graduation, I didn't have too much of a plan for where I was going in life but I knew to stay in Virginia was not an option. I wanted more than what was offered there so I started applying to almost every job in all my dream cities and life led me to San Diego. I now do sales, marketing and social media management for a great startup company, Voterfied. I love everything about San Diego and the work I'm doing here. So my advice to everyone, get out of your comfort zone! Take that leap of faith and let life guide you to exactly where you're meant to be. HCXO, Petra!