Your November Horoscope Is Here!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NYU chapter.

Aries

We’re proud of you for sticking to your budget this month! That Ben and Jerry’s ice cream tub misses you, but saving is oh-so-fulfilling. Throughout the beginning of November, you’ll be so money-smart that you’ll have enough to spread the love to those close to you for Christmas. Try to get that shopping done this month (hello, Black Friday!) because Mercury’s retrograde might make it hard for you in December.

The new moon is opening up some amazing new experiences for you! That internship you’ve applied to might call back or you’ll see a promotion in your current job. Later, during the full moon, Neptune will shine down on you and inspire you to pursue creative endeavors. Even though you’ll be busy, make sure to find time for friends and fun!

And when you really need a break, Thanksgiving week is the perfect time to do so! November 22 means easy travelling, but November 23rd sees Saturn joining Mercury and making things harder for you. Then, at the end of the month, fall right back into working hard, thanks to the supportive Jupiter.

Taurus

The first week of November is vital for creating partnerships. Permanent ones. This can mean anything from a genuine friendship to a proper engagement. Get excited! That happiness will carry through the beginning of the month and have you feeling very confident. It’s the perfect time to get bold and make promises. Mid-month will bring a lot of school assignments or work responsibilities, but at the same time Pluto will be protecting you. Pluto also helps clarify something you’ve been dwelling on.

On November 4th or 5th, something amazing will happy in terms of money. A bonus? A gift? When Mars enters Aquarius for the first time in two years, it’s a perfect time to ask for a raise or promotion. Apply for an internship or join a club! You’ll be full of energy. Don’t get too credit card happy! The end of the month will call for you to get very realistic. The holidays are coming up and you might wanna share some of the love. Make sure you have enough in the bank for necessities, then become Santa! But buy things as soon as possible! Mercury retrograde might leave you staring at a big “Sold Out!” sign. Bah humbug.

This month is a little slow for love, but starting November 11th you’ll be so into yourself that it won’t matter. If you’ve been thinking up a new beauty routine or hairstyle, now’s the time! Did you know that Neptune has caused your social life to dwindle since June? You can finally start getting back out there on November 13th and if there’s a rut between you and a pal, you’ll be back to being S and B by the 19th.

Gemini

Remember when you spent your entire weekend on a work project when all you wanted was to Netflix binge Stranger Things? It’s now time to be rewarded! You’ve been so focused on your career that it’s about time for you to fuel your creative fire! We know that your bills have been rising and you desperately needed a thicker coat when it was cold for three days. Luckily, on November 8th, you should see the expenses drop and with it, your stress level. The weekend of Novermber 5th should be fun for friends and a possible love interest. Everything will feel so spontaneous and happy that you’ll pinch yourself. If you’re traveling this month, you’ll love it no matter what. And if you’re still planning that getaway progress will be made! Maybe you’ll hear back about that semester abroad! My vote is London!

Mars will soon enter Aquarius and help you out in school. Midterms may be over, but late-semester slums are sure to kick in. If you do feel drained or sick (possibly around November 14th), Pluto will be by your side, handing you Kleenex. Late in the month is your time to take action! Make commitments, present a new idea or head out of the city for a bit. Black Friday is a great day for you to hang out with friends and also buy some electronics (Mercury says shop and Uranus wants a new iPhone 7).

The new moon at the very end of November will bring a strong partnership, just in time to take them home to mom and dad this Christmas. Be realistic and practical, but this one is gonna be serious. If you’re already in a relationship (and it’s getting kinda rocky), Saturn will come by like bulldozer this month. Prepare yourself to make a big decision–stay or go? For everyone riding solo, this month is actually great for you. Jupiter comes bearing luck which can easily mean a fun new fling. You go, girl!

Cancer

Someone is looking for love! Classes to work to everything in between has had you busy, but the late October new moon is bring romance for the first 10 days of November. That moon is cahoots with Neptune who encourages travelling somewhere, just you and your partner. You deserve.

For all you writers out there, Neptune is also giving you the gift of beautiful words. Each sentence will bring drama and elegance. It’s a good time to send in that Op-Ed or submit to a contest. Or even, join Her Campus NYU! You’ll even be inspired to write your homework assignments. This Cancer can’t thank Neptune enough. During this time all you single ladies might meet someone interesting, so keep your eye out! The full moon promises a lovely get together with that special someone and everything will finally go right.

Mars is bringing you a bunch of expenses this month, which will last until mid-December. Get your holiday gifts as soon as possible but don’t go overboard! As soon as Mercury goes retrograde, it’ll seriously get you Christmas spirit down and your holly in a twist. It may be that all your money is being invested into yourself! Taking a class? Joined a gym? It’ll all be worth it in the end. It’s a good time to negotiate with your teachers. If you think you deserved a better grade, just reach out. Your work deserves to be validated. In the words of Viola Davis,

Leo

Issues at home (near or far) may be dealt with this month. You might even have to make a tough decision regarding your living situation. Neptune makes sure all your monetary needs are met, so there’s definitely time to focus on other things. It also encourages all creative endeavors this month. So, get decorating for the upcoming holidays or give your space a much-needed revamp. Then, the full moon on 11/14 will bring great news for your career. You’ve been doing well, no matter what you may think. Recent accomplishments and projects will be awarded for just how good it is! Changes are heading your way, however. Stay positive and take deep breaths because the full moon will guarantee that the changes are good. The weekend of the fifth is perfect for a little getaway, even if it’s just to Brooklyn. Focus on making memories with those close to you!

The end of this month brings us closer and closer to the end of 2016. Maybe you’re worried about you current relationship (or lack thereof). This is a good time to make a strong decision about who is right for you. If you’re ready for love, reach out to someone you’ve been pining for and make sure they know! Saturn is in your fifth house of new love, meaning you’re ready for a whirlwind romance. You may be frustrated with your partner, but Saturn is just testing you. By the New Year, your love troubles will be gone. This is in part thanks to Jupiter clearing up your communication. Uranus and Saturn’s separation means that the choices you make now will be in place for a long time. Choose wisely!

Virgo

Your month starts off fun, with a fun excursion with a possibly love interest. Then, even if you get busy this month, the new moon ensures that you will be up to every task. Group projects, even though they can suck, will be made easier–possibly even fun! Everything you do will feel like your work. The full moon puts an emphasis on international affairs. Going abroad or know someone who is? The foreign experiences will inspire you greatly. Even though you love your routines, this month might throw you off a little. Embrace it!

Schoolwork may seem more and more daunting as the school year approaches a close, but that same full moon will have you on your game like never before. Venus’s appearance mid-month will have you looking to fix yourself up and also enters your fifth house of new love. Talk about great timing. Not to mention, an amazing excuse to go shopping. When Neptune goes direct (or prograde), it’ll bring on a need to commit or speed things up. Mars helps this by giving you more day to day work projects and earning more money! Perhaps it’s a seasonal job. November 22 is a great day for just about everything, so take the time to do what you love. As the month gets later, your ideas will get better and better. Even when Neptune tries to bring you down around then, use it as inspiration.

Libra

The beginning of the month is the best time to settle some housing issues. That annoying thing your roommate keeps doing? Address it! Besides, the new moon is lighting up your communication skills and making it so that no one can say no to you! By the time the full moon comes by on November 14th, you’ll be reaping all the benefits from this newfound confidence. It’s a good time to check out your finances and make sure everything is in place.

Your sibling has been going through some hard times, so November is a good time to reconnect with them. Perhaps if you’re home for Thanksgiving, you can give them the TLC they need. Life in NYC can get so busy that we forget that others are doing well too! Congratulate them, instead, if they’re just as amazing as you! In other news, single Libras should put their freakum dress on late this month because love is heading your way! The Mars enters Aquarius and seems a real romance is in the works. This one could last a while! Uranus will also be in Aries, which signals your seventh house of–wait for it–commitment! The stars are literally aligned for you to find true love!

Scorpio

Control and privacy are very important to you. That’s why the Sun’s return to your sign will let you do whatever you want! Think about what you want to achieve, visualize it and then make it happen! Now’s the perfect time. The new moon at the beginning of November shows promise. Right now, the sun, new moon and Mercury are all in Scorpio making this the best time to find love or, at least, put yourself out there. The planets guarantee that this won’t be a fling, but something genuine. If you’ve already got yourself lover, it’s a crucial moment for quality time.

All this romance will have your creative juices flowing like no other. Your imagination will run wild and make everyday at work or school seem like new. This is a great time to think about what you want for the future. Dream big and you shall achieve. The money issues you’ve been having aren’t ready to go away yet. In fact, they’re here to stay until NEXT December. Luckily, there’s a small window of time for you to ask for a raise or bonus. Maybe a scholarship is headed your way. Get that going right on November 29. From the 8th to December 19, family will become your number one priority. How perfect it that? Just in time for you to head home for the holidays!

Sagittarius

Sag, you have to start preparing for the future. Things have been hard, sure, but it’s now time to be productive. Something major is coming to an end this 14th and it needs to get done correctly! If it does, you’ll see success in your work or school. You’ll need this excitement. Money has been so tight lately, but this month will be better. The full moon signals a good time to upgrade yourself, in any way you want!

You’re going to become extremely reflective. Your birthday is coming up and you’ve come so far. For a little bit of fun, start planning your birthday this month! Other decisions, like declaring a major or staying in a relationship are less fun, but just as necessary. As a bit of a reward, your career (academic or otherwise) will get a serious boost on the 22nd. You’ll also receive a sprinkling of good luck from Jupiter. Take advantage of it. The full moon this month will bring the end of an ailment. Perhaps you battled a cold or something more serious. Either way, you’ll see actual results this month.

At the end of November, put your plans into action. Mars and Jupiter will be standing by, helping you realize your goals and protecting you however they can. I know your month will be a bit of a challenge, but Venus stops by at the beginning to let you be as vain as you want. Take part in three of my favorite things: shopping, partying, and eating.

Capricorn

Your career means everything to you and that’s so valuable. This month, consider spending those first couple of days seeing your friends or making new ones! Joining a club couldn’t hurt. Put yourself out there, Capricorn, because it’ll only bring good things. Neptune can be found in your third house of communications making all of these interactions easy as pie. Maybe you’re torn up about visiting your boyfriend’s family this fall break? Rest assured that Neptune has your back and won’t let you say anything dumb. The full moon will actually bring some whirlwind romance into your life. You and your partner could be taking a new step, like moving in together, or simply going steady. You Caps who already have a boos should spread some of your attention onto them. Get real serious. It is cuffing season, after all.

Don’t let the holiday season get the best of you. Giving gifts is amazing, but having enough food to eat is better. You never know when something comes up and you’ll need the money. When Venus comes by on November 11th, however, it’s the best time to start buying those presents. Don’t forget something for yourself, too.

You may be lacking some original ideas this month, which is totally fine. Take some time to be alone and the Sun, new moon, Saturn and Mercury will be there for you, full of inspiration. If you’re feeling really low or need professional help, do not hesitate to get it. November 29 is the perfect day because Jupiter, the great healer, will be watching over you. When you do decide to get help, call the NYU Wellness Center: 212-443-9999.

Aquarius

The first two weeks of November will bring all kinds of opportunity. Your career will flourish (possibly a promotion) and you will feel valued. You’ve been doing incredible and now you get to celebrate, all thanks to that new moon! When the full moon comes, a family matter that’s been bugging you will be resolved. Work with your family members to find a solution and you will see success.

When Mars enter Aquarius, it’ll bring you just about every positive emotion you need to get through this semester. Don’t make compromises during this time. Do launch some old ideas and start new relationships. There’s so much happening in the city at this time of year, that it is worth it to get out there! Besides, Mars is enhancing your aura and you’ll be feeling Beyonce. If there’s someone you’ve been eyeing, now is the time to make a move. All those dreams you have can’t be put on hold any longer. Take steps now before Mercury goes retrograde in late December and ruins everything. It’ll even affect small things, like your holiday season. Asking for help is a given, however, and people will break their necks trying to help you.  

The new moon of late November will bring new friends, ideas, events and more, making December an amazing month. Travel, laugh and create this month; it’s the perfect time.

Pisces

Good news! Your entire month will be filled with it! We know you’re itching to get out of the city and now is a great time to do so. Just make sure you finalize all your plans. Have you picked out next semester’s classes? Better get on it!

The start of November will make getting projects done easy. It may be annoying when a teacher assigns a presentation but think of it as a perfect learning opportunity, courtesy of the full moon. When Neptune goes prograde on November 19th, you will feel a huge blast of energy, just in time for the late semester slump. Winter break is just around the corner. Mid-month is a good time to visit with a sibling, so if you’re heading home for Thanksgiving, make sure to pay them extra special attention.

You will receive a lucky influx of cash perfectly in time for holiday shopping. Not to mention, it’ll be a total surprise. Maybe a gift from a relative? It’s well-deserved, too. The new moon will light your house of honors and prove to everyone just how amazing you are. Romance isn’t your concern this month. You’ll go out with friends and have a good time, but important business may often steer you away. Just don’t forget to relax. Life is really good right now, Pisces. Soak it in.

Zoë is a sophomore at NYU, studying Journalism and Dramatic Literature. When she isn't reading, she's tweeting @zoe1ugh1. 
Madison is a current Gallatin junior pursuing a concentration in Magazine Journalism and a minor in Nutrition. Besides obsessing over french bulldogs, peanut butter, and books, she aspires to be an editor someday. The city serves as her limitless inspiration, and you can most likely spot her in the park either writing away or leafing through magazines. She is currently the campus correspondent for Her Campus NYU and has previously interned and written for Bustle.com, Harper's Bazaar, Cosmopolitan and NYLON. She believes in freshly baked cookies and never taking herself too seriously. Except when it comes to her career, of course.  "Creativity is intelligence having fun." - Albert Einstein