Scenes from NYFW: Rebecca Minkoff

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NYU chapter.

HC NYU Campus Correspondent @madison_fraser was present at Rebecca Minkoff’s NYFW show this year. The designer featured her Spring ’16 ready-to-wear collection in response to the multiple fashion houses that decided to get back on “normal” clothing seasons- i.e featuring collections during their appropriate seasons, and not the season before. While most designers normally feature Fall ’16 at this time of year, many like Rebecca Minkoff are making the switch to September. See below for some snapshots.

Madison is a current Gallatin junior pursuing a concentration in Magazine Journalism and a minor in Nutrition. Besides obsessing over french bulldogs, peanut butter, and books, she aspires to be an editor someday. The city serves as her limitless inspiration, and you can most likely spot her in the park either writing away or leafing through magazines. She is currently the campus correspondent for Her Campus NYU and has previously interned and written for Bustle.com, Harper's Bazaar, Cosmopolitan and NYLON. She believes in freshly baked cookies and never taking herself too seriously. Except when it comes to her career, of course.  "Creativity is intelligence having fun." - Albert Einstein