Jamberry: Get Your Jam On

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NYU chapter.

Look, self-maintenance is hard.  Mascara runs, hair gets frizzy, and lipstick smudges on everything you breathe on. But nothing strikes the heart like a gong of disappointment quite like a chipped nail.

It’s happened to all nail-painters at one point: you think you’re finished drying, then innocently brush your hand against your desk and leave a trail of ripples right through that newly-applied Essie; you peel an orange, and that flawless OPI is now flawed.  Thankfully, Jamberry doesn’t have that problem.

Jamberry Nail Wraps was launched in 2010 to the delight of nail enthusiasts everywhere, a DIY application with a salon look and NO DRY TIME.  Jamberry Wraps are simple to apply, last (with no chips or ripples) for up to two weeks, and come in over 300+ designs.  And guess what?  They’re only $15 a sheet for 2 manicures and 2 pedicures and accent nails.

Check Jamberry out here as well as the HC NYU’s Facebook page where we’re hosting our own Jamberry Party!  20% of each purchase goes to the HC NYU fund—we’d like to think of that as guilt-free shopping.

Trust us—your fingers and toes (and wallets) will thank you in the long run.  

Along with hummus, coffee, and Jon Hamm, Claudia's interests also include writing. She wishes to pursue a career in the editorial world and has experienced several previous editorial internships. She is currently studying Media, Culture and Communications at N.Y.U. along with an Italian minor.