Best Boots for the Winter Months

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NYU chapter.

Just because winter is here doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice your fashion sense to keep your feet warm. These boots are sure to satisfy all your weather and style needs.

1. Ugg Adirondack II Waterproof Boots

It’s no surprise that Ugg is a winter favorite–they make warm, comfortable and durable shoes. These boots in particular are fur lined and waterproof, so they’re sure to keep your toes warm on the those long walks to class in the snow.

2. Jayden Button Tall Frye Boots

Even though their boots tend to be quite pricey, Frye makes some of the best leather boots around. They are very durable, will keep your feet warm, and are so stylish! All of the Frye boots are great, but these are one of my favorite pairs. These are a great staple piece and they’re black so they will go with any outfit. If you’re looking for something a little different, they also come in 6 different so you’ll be sure to find the pair that suits you best.

3. Timberland Teddy Fleece Fold Down Boots

This brand is back and trendy again! Their classic boots are all waterproof and come in a variety of great styles. The best part about this pair is that the have a very thick tread, so you won’t slip and fall as easily.

4. Sperry Women’s Saltwater Thinsulate Duck Boot:

The preppy duck boot trend is definitely one to follow this winter. This pair by Sperry is perfect for when it rains, and even snows. Plus they aren’t as bulky as regular rain boots which is nice.

5. Sorel: Women’s Joan of Arctic Winter Boots

With their fuzzy insides, these winter boots are super cute and very warm. The huge bonus? They often last people up to 20 years and still look great!

6. Sam Edelman Petty Ankle Bootie:

These pointed toe boots are made to withstand a lot of wear and tear. The leather wears like iron, although don’t slip these on if it’s going to rain–your feet might get cold once they get wet. This deep saddle color is very versatile so you can pair them with a cute dress, jeans, or cozy tights and a skirt.

My name is Catalina Gonella, I’m one of the Campus Correspondents at Her Campus NYU, and a junior studying Journalism & Media, Culture and Communications. I'm originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina, but I moved to South Florida when I was seven to a little suburby city by the name of Coconut Creek. A few other things you should know about me: I'm obsessed with food (current favorite: Ramen), I believe my calling is to try every single coffee shop in New York, I don't know how I expressed myself before Pusheen the Cat and Gifs, and I love when people tag me in Facebook dog videos.