This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NYU chapter.

Name: Ben Roazen
Nickname: @BROAZAY or Rap Game George Costanza
Hometown: Moscow, Russia
Major: Liberal Studies Program tracked for Gallatin
Year: Sophomore

Go-to repeat song on iPod: Clams Casino’s “I’m God” or R Kelly’s “Ignition (Remix)”
Favorite movie: Air Bud
Favorite quote: All my people that have mild depression or sever don’t worry because! There’s someone that loves u! And he’s a rapper with gold teeth – Lil B
Inspirational people, books, etc.: Lil B, Hunter S Thompson, Bill Murray, Omar Little, Kanye West, Prince, and Bill Murray. As for books, I’m gonna have to go with Calvin and Hobbes.
Fun fact about yourself: I speak fluent Russian and Internet.

HC NYU: What are your interests and favorite activities? 
BR: GTA V… But also, listening to/ranting about music; writing; tweeting; twerking; tweeting about twerking. Also, baby animals.

HC NYU: How would you describe your personality?
BR: Facetious, easy-going, very based and rare. Adventurous and sociable, too, for good measure. 

HC NYU: What is your ideal romantic date in NYC?:
BR: Getting some wine from the Trader Joe’s wine aisle and sneaking into a film premiere. Followed by exquisite burritos and an in-depth discussion of Kanye’s influence and oeuvre.

HC NYU: What are some qualities you look for in a girl?
BR: I’d have to say patience, a sense of humor that borders on the absurd, and ambition are all very important.

HC NYU: What do you think is the most confusing thing a girl does (only one, haha)?
BR: When girls laugh at a joke out of flirtatiousness. It seems like it’d be a surefire form of flattery, but it’s really kinda uncomfortable, especially if you don’t get the joke.

HC NYU: If you could take your girl to any place in the world, where would it be?
BR: Oh, easy. Backstreet Boys Reunion Tour, floor seats. Preferably at the Garden, but I’m not picky.

HC NYU: What are your future goals and aspirations?
BR: I’d like to one day wake up in a Bugatti. Not a new one, but maybe a pre owned one. A fixer-upper. Anything.

Kayla is an NYU senior majoring in journalism and history. She joined the Her Campus NYU (HCNYU) team in 2013 as a study abroad blogger and is now the site's Love and Relationships Editor. Along with being an editor for HCNYU, Kayla is a web editorial intern for Redbook magazine. She has contributed to and interned in the past with Cosmopolitan, Seventeen, Square Meal, Washington Square News, and Sumo Skinny. When Kayla isn't writing for HCNYU, she is working on her blog or drooling over her wall of Harry Styles pictures. Follow Kayla on Twitter: @ksk316 Read Kayla's blog: http://lovewriteeat.blogspot.com/
Stephanie is in the class of 2014 at New York University studying Journalism and Dramatic Writing. She is currently a production intern at NBC News, after previously interning at ABC News. In addition to being the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus NYU, she is also an entertainment and lifestyle blogger for Seventeen Magazine and a contributing writer for USA TODAY and The Huffington Post, as well as a member of the MTV Insights team. Stephanie loves Broadway and performing in musical theatre, as well as shopping, singing, and playing the piano. Follow her NYC adventures on Twitter at @StephanieJBeach.