University of Nottingham Pole Dance Society Christmas Showcase

Posted -
Event Date & Time: 
Dec 11 2012 - 7:00pm to 10:30pm
Location: 
The Den

Feeling charitable this Christmas? Then why not head on down to the Den on the 11th of December to support the Pole Dance Society in their annual Christmas Showcase. There will be a variety of performers, a buffet and of course a bar open from 7.30pm on the night. Prices have yet to be confirmed but will be somewhere between £5 and £7: all for a good cause. The money goes to the charity ‘Refuge’ that is for women and children against domestic violence.

For more information visit the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/events/242480525879620/?fref=ts

College is hard. We make it easier!

Get the best of Her Campus delivered straight to your inbox!

About The Author

Allie is a fourth year American Studies student, who returned from a year abroad studying at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, where she joined the Illinois Zeta Chapter of Pi Beta Phi Sorority. She is the Social Secretary of the AmeriCan Society at Nottingham, enjoys travelling, and has a tiny obsession with the Lion King. 

Editor's Note

Our first-ever book, The Her Campus Guide to College Life, is in stores now! Visit your local bookstore today or order your copy at hercampus.com/book.

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login